forum

Itou Kanako - Toaru Ryuu no Koi no Uta

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lanttu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 10. kesäkuuta 2010 at 11:14:37

Artist: Itou Kanako
Title: Toaru Ryuu no Koi no Uta
Source: Dra+Koi
Tags: nitroplus
BPM: 149,98
Filesize: 9788kb
Play Time: 02:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Love Song (4,92 stars, 280 notes)
  2. Romantic Poem (4,58 stars, 174 notes)
  3. Sweet Lullaby (2,43 stars, 104 notes)
Download: Itou Kanako - Toaru Ryuu no Koi no Uta
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
From a nitroplus visual novel named Dra+Koi. ・w・
Short edit by myself because the original song was almost 5 minutes long.

June 10; Edit
Garven
[General]
I love the skin. It works really well with the background, though consider filling in the numbers with color. It's hard to tell on the fly when you're getting off tempo or make missed when everything that pops up is white - the font borders just aren't enough of a different to tell while playing.
The kiai makes these light colors very bright. Maybe not use it at all or use it for strategic star fountains and that's it? Up to you.
Higher quality MP3 here. Don't forget to check your hit sound volume and the off set.

[romantic poem]
00:42:850 [2] I'd recommend unstacking these hits after the sliders. The patterns you use up to this point indicate that there is a fast hit right at the end of sliders, and suddenly you go into a 3/4 waltz-like rhythm and I kept reading it wrong naturally. I had to think and remember that the circles are on the beat instead of swung.
00:44:050 [4] ^
00:46:450 [4] This one might be fine to keep it stacked after the first two if you do the spacing thing. At least that rhythm will now be with the player and it will be more intuitive.
02:22:850 You may as well add a soft finish to this spinner. The music also does a cymbal crash here.

[love song]
Lower the OD by 3-4 ticks. At max OD, even auto play slowly dies with this few notes. I'd suggest 4 ticks so players can at least have a chance of recovering some health from a mistake. during the beginning.
01:04:250 [2, 3, 4] Rhythmically speaking, this set of beats does not make sense in the context of the song. I'd delete 3 and leave 2 and 4.
01:08:650 [2] Remove clap
01:08:750 [3] ^
01:18:850 [3] Remove finish
01:19:250 [4] ^
01:19:450 Add a finish to this spinner

I'm liking this map. It's nice and relaxing mostly flows really well.
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Garven wrote:

[General]
I love the skin. It works really well with the background, though consider filling in the numbers with color. It's hard to tell on the fly when you're getting off tempo or make missed when everything that pops up is white - the font borders just aren't enough of a different to tell while playing. Thank you~♥ But would you please let me know what numbers did you mean? There're lot's of them in the skin. ;w;
Updated~
The kiai makes these light colors very bright. Maybe not use it at all or use it for strategic star fountains and that's it? Up to you. Star fountains it is, then~
Higher quality MP3 here. Don't forget to check your hit sound volume and the off set. Ahhh, the mp3 I'm currently using has been shortened in the middle, I'm afraid if I shorten this full mp3 to the same length the quality goes down same way as the current one is. ;A; Nevermind, got it edited, is it better now? ;w;

[romantic poem]
00:42:850 [2] I'd recommend unstacking these hits after the sliders. The patterns you use up to this point indicate that there is a fast hit right at the end of sliders, and suddenly you go into a 3/4 waltz-like rhythm and I kept reading it wrong naturally. I had to think and remember that the circles are on the beat instead of swung. Changed, better now?
00:44:050 [4] ^
00:46:450 [4] This one might be fine to keep it stacked after the first two if you do the spacing thing. At least that rhythm will now be with the player and it will be more intuitive. ~
02:22:850 You may as well add a soft finish to this spinner. The music also does a cymbal crash here. OK~

[love song]
Lower the OD by 3-4 ticks. At max OD, even auto play slowly dies with this few notes. I'd suggest 4 ticks so players can at least have a chance of recovering some health from a mistake. during the beginning. I lowered both HP drain and OD by two ticks, is it good?
01:04:250 [2, 3, 4] Rhythmically speaking, this set of beats does not make sense in the context of the song. I'd delete 3 and leave 2 and 4. OK~
01:08:650 [2] Remove clap OK~
01:08:750 [3] ^
01:18:850 [3] Remove finish OK~
01:19:250 [4] ^
01:19:450 Add a finish to this spinner OK~

I'm liking this map. It's nice and relaxing mostly flows really well.
Thank you very much~♥
Mianki
Didn't found any problems, nice map ^^
Star~
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Mianki wrote:

Didn't found any problems, nice map ^^
Star~
Kiitos~ ♥ :>
orioncomet
Just some suggestions.

[General]
- Sorry I don't like peoples who force me to do an Easy diff because of my Normal have 4.00 star or 3+, But your [romantic poem] seem too hard for beginner really (I don't see the star of the diff though), then can you make easier diff more then this?

[romantic poem]
- HP Drain Rate -1?

[love song]
- Overall Difficulty +1 or +2?

starr ~
Scar
star~
Topic Starter
Lanttu

orioncomet wrote:

Just some suggestions.

[General]
- Sorry I don't like peoples who force me to do an Easy diff because of my Normal have 4.00 star or 3+, But your [romantic poem] seem too hard for beginner really (I don't see the star of the diff though), then can you make easier diff more then this? I knew someone would say about this. ;w; I really don't think the easier difficulty is worth of 4,5 stars, don't understand why it's so high. But I guess I'll do one more difficulty, then.

[romantic poem]
- HP Drain Rate -1? OK~

[love song]
- Overall Difficulty +1 or +2? +1

starr ~
Thank you and Thank you scar1410~♥ ^^
Garven
For a lower difficulty star rating, lower the gauges like overall difficulty etc., don't make beats close together on the time line (generally stick with white ticks), and lower slider velocity. I also find that lots of sliders makes for an easier time as well. If you do pursue an easier difficulty, good luck!
Topic Starter
Lanttu
Well, easy difficulty added now. Pretty please I'd really appreciate if someone helped me with better difficulty names. ;w;
TTTTTTTTTTTT
sweet lullaby

02:21:250(3) - remove whistle and add finish

romantic poem
nice

love song
00:59:450(2) - move one grid right
01:00:650(4) - ^
01:04:450(3) - ^
01:40:850(4) - new combo

star~
Topic Starter
Lanttu

H-boy wrote:

sweet lullaby

02:21:250(3) - remove whistle and add finish OK~

romantic poem
nice

love song
00:59:450(2) - move one grid right I'd like to keep the pattern centered. ;w;
01:00:650(4) - ^
01:04:450(3) - ^ ^
01:40:850(4) - new combo OK~

star~
Thank you~~♥ ^^
Leorda
Moi!

[General]
Would be nice if uppercase the diff name. Example : Sweet Lullaby, Romantic Poem, and Love Song

[Skin]
1) The lifebar is looks ugly, you need a scorebar-bg.png
2) Your spinner-circle is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too confusing, because there's no dot in middle of spinner-circle
Example :

If you see the black circle in middle you have to add a dot
This need a dot in the middle of spinner, here I gave it to you

If you already save this image, put that dot into the middle of spinner

[romantic poem]
02:11:450 (x) - Add note?

PERFECT SONG
KUDOSU STAR
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Leorda wrote:

Moi! Moi<3

[General]
Would be nice if uppercase the diff name. Example : Sweet Lullaby, Romantic Poem, and Love Song OK~

[Skin]
1) The lifebar is looks ugly, you need a scorebar-bg.png Added~
2) Your spinner-circle is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too confusing, because there's no dot in middle of spinner-circle Is it better now? The black circle looked really rough so I added a white dot. ;w;

[romantic poem]
02:11:450 (x) - Add note? OK~

PERFECT SONG
KUDOSU STAR ajkdshfj awww<3 ;A;
T-thank you so much♥ ;w;
Fight69
Great map, i love it ! :D

~Star ^^
soulfear
I think you should add more combo color.
Don't use Blue like yours,it's hard to see.

[Sweet Lullaby]
Good.
[Romantic Poem]
OA+1
00:44:050 (4) - new combo,it's hard to see.
[Love Song]
OA+1

star.
Topic Starter
Lanttu

soulfear wrote:

I think you should add more combo color.
Don't use Blue like yours,it's hard to see. I think the colors are just fine and I can see them well. ;_; But if someone other disagrees with me then I will change them.

[Sweet Lullaby]
Good.
[Romantic Poem]
OA+1 OK~
00:44:050 (4) - new combo,it's hard to see. I- I really don't think new combo fits here. ._.;
[Love Song]
OA+1 OK~

star.
Thank you♥ ;w;
Lissette
you have unnecessary transparence in some .png files, crop it plz

Love Song
00:43:250 (4) - new combo, cuz the spacing change
00:48:050 (5) - same
00:49:250 (9) - same
00:52:850 (6) - same
01:43:250 (4) - same

Romantic Poem
if this suposed to be normal, look at this there are two Insane@.@
and dont put jumps in normal
01:19:250 (1) - end point here 01:20:450 - like in Love Song and Sweet Lullaby ^^

really like this map
Star!

call me back when you fix it :)
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Lissette wrote:

you have unnecessary transparence in some .png files, crop it plz Cropped~
Love Song
00:43:250 (4) - new combo, cuz the spacing change OK~
00:48:050 (5) - same
00:49:250 (9) - same
00:52:850 (6) - same
01:43:250 (4) - same

Romantic Poem
if this suposed to be normal, look at this there are two Insane@.@ Oughhhgh @_@;; But it doesn't feel like insane at all to me. ;_;
and dont put jumps in normal Took off the jumps..
01:19:250 (1) - end point here 01:20:450 - like in Love Song and Sweet Lullaby ^^ OK~

really like this map
Star!

call me back when you fix it :)
Thank you~♥ ;w;
Lissette
can you fullsubmit? i cant import the beatmap >.<
show more