forum

Within Temptation (feat. Keith Caputo) - What have you done

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Armin
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on giovedì 16 settembre 2010 at 19.21.20

Artist: Within Temptation (feat. Keith Caputo)
Title: What Have You Done
Tags: Collab MarioBros777 MarioBros Beuchi Beuchi-chan LoweH Lissette Lizbeth Kecco hutka cesc Lunah The Heart of Everything
BPM: 172
Filesize: 23101kb
Play Time: 04:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. Beuchi's Hard (4,4 stars, 472 notes)
  2. Insane - Collab (4,97 stars, 699 notes)
  3. Normal (2,75 stars, 296 notes)
Download: Within Temptation (feat. Keith Caputo) - What Have You Done
Download: Within Temptation (feat. Keith Caputo) - What Have You Done (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First single from the album "The Heart of Everything" featuring Keith Caputo, Life of Agony's voice.

Note: this is the Album version, which is longer than Single version (for this little issue you may note that the Official video is shorter, but I added a little sb in the middle of the map.)
Kecco
Beuchi
Hiii~

Here's the diff I made for you x3 Easy Hard imo :P
Download: Within Temptation (feat. Keith Caputo) - What have you done (Armin) [Beuchi's Hard].osu
Kecco
Ecco la mia parte... Non mi piacciono le ultime 4 note, volevo fare lo slider lento ma dopo sarebbe stato troppo ripetitivo, oppure no? Se vuoi fixa te..

Download: Within Temptation (feat. Keith Caputo) - What have you done (Armin).osu
Behon
Beuchi's Hard:

The opening section of this song (From 00:29:224 to 00:50:503) Seems kind of off- the placements of everything in the timelime seem like you went away from following the lyrics and improvised some stuff. That's OK on Insane difficulties, but Hard and lower should follow the song closer so that it's easier to get into the flow of it.
Are you planning to add Kiai Time? If so, do it during the choruses.
02:17:015 (4)- It's really disorienting to have a circle farther down the timeline stacked on top of those previous three. Move it to the side.
02:19:805 (4)- Same here.
02:44:573- Add a hitcircle?

Good job otherwise, starring now.
Beuchi

Behonkiss wrote:

The opening section of this song (From 00:29:224 to 00:50:503) Seems kind of off- the placements of everything in the timelime seem like you went away from following the lyrics and improvised some stuff. That's OK on Insane difficulties, but Hard and lower should follow the song closer so that it's easier to get into the flow of it. Okay~ I kinda remapped that part o:

Are you planning to add Kiai Time? If so, do it during the choruses. Sorry, I won't add kiai =x

02:17:015 (4)- It's really disorienting to have a circle farther down the timeline stacked on top of those previous three. Move it to the side. Moved up :3
02:19:805 (4)- Same here. ^
02:44:573- Add a hitcircle? Nah... =x
Changes made <3
Download: Within Temptation (feat. Keith Caputo) - What have you done (Armin) [Beuchi's Hard].osu
Andrea
Revived.
Selee
lol I love this song
Kuroneko-sHerald
SB element (as requested):

Lunah_old
Ok, ecco la mia parte, scusa se non ci sono hitsounds ma non avevo idee °° e spero non sia troppo difficile xD

03:26:704 - 03:48:856

Download: Within Temptation (feat. Keith Caputo) - What have you done (Armin) [LoweH's part].osu
Lilac
What is this, another collab.

You didn't tell me.
Topic Starter
Armin

MarioBros777 wrote:

What is this, another collab.

You didn't tell me.
That's because I read the message in your signature, and since the school is started I don't want to strees you with other collabs.
Anyway if you are willing to help us, it will be very appreciated. :3
Lilac
I like how you are considerate. I love it.

But, my dear Armin, there's one thing that's more important than school.

AND THAT'S COLLABORATIONS!

I would love to join you.

EDIT: Also, you gotta push me to map Fences. I don't want that to die.
Lissette
La Valse
Lizbeth
Claiming this part *.* 02:42:049 - 03:04:375

raur <3
Lunah_old
Liss and Lizz!! :3
Lizbeth
Lunah_old
04:33:677 - 04:56:00, no hit sounds again.... /me loves armin :oops:, thanks!

Download: Within Temptation (feat. Keith Caputo) - What have you done (Armin) [LOWEH2LOLWUTOMGWALLHACK].osu
Hitomi May
STAR~
we need more rock ;D
show more