forum

KOTOKO - Shoushiki! Butler Koushinkyoku

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008年4月29日 at 午前 11:56:32

Artist: KOTOKO
Title: Shoushiki! Butler Koushinkyoku
BPM: 82
Filesize: 6598kb
Play Time: 01:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.02 stars, 87 notes)
  2. Normal (2.93 stars, 96 notes)
  3. Fun! (4.75 stars, 324 notes)
Download: KOTOKO - Shoushiki! Butler Koushinkyoku
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I don't know why I did this, maybe the music is fun? XD

Anyways, song is from Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de.
Another H-game from PC, now a non-H game for PS2, and theres an anime too I think...

If you're thinking I got/play a lot of H-games, the answer is no.
KOTOKO usually makes OP/ED/Insert songs from H-games, well thats what she always do before she got really popular...

Anyways, about the multiple timing sections, other is for sample hit sounds and other is for 1/2 bpm...

Enjoy...

la la la la la la la la~ LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA~

EDIT: Placed some whistle/finish effects so that the song that I forgot to put last night.
EDIT: Changed Hard to Fun! because its Fun!
machol30

James wrote:

EDIT: Changed Hard to Fun! because its Fun!
You couldn't have said in any other/better way!! Especially with DoubleTime on!! :D :D
Topic Starter
James
Hahahah... but its fun, Right?
machol30

James wrote:

Hahahah... but its fun, Right?
Ahh... how could something like this be ignored for about a week? 2 replies and 39 views? :( I believe this well-deserves to be ranked (even though I only tried [Fun!] mode). I always get stumped at the very end (I'm not very good at really fast notes (that's quite noticeable in maps like Marisa and Wizard of Winter).
Topic Starter
James
Well, all mods are lazy (even me) to check some maps (that they don't like) I guess We'll have to wait. :)
Saturos
How'd this get left to rot?

Loved it. Fun is definately fun.

Bubbled.
peppy
Not sure why its fun and not just hard. Anyways, great map! Ranked.
K-S-O
Hey, this song is pretty fun! I'm having a bit of trouble with "Fun!" mode though. Curse my need for improvements with mouse/tablet!
Topic Starter
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.