forum

Brawl Musicians - Unfounded Revenge - Mother 3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nnnk
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 1:26:18 PM

Artist: Brawl Musicians
Title: Unfounded Revenge - Mother 3
BPM: 72.1
Filesize: 5028kb
Play Time: 01:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (0.75 stars, 76 notes)
Download: Brawl Musicians - Unfounded Revenge - Mother 3
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My second beatmap, but my first submission. I think I did I pretty decent job, although I rushed it a bit.

One in a series of Brawl beatmaps that I'm working on.

Background is New Pork City.

Max Score: 113,932
Max Notes: 102
Length: 1:33
Difficulty: Normal
Star Level: One
James
Since you didnt finish the whole song, Lets make the song faster!
bpm: 143.90
offset: 3,340

resnap and recalc
MegaTailzChao
Hey when did you get here? Sup!

Anyways do what James said, as well as use the "new combo" button more often., and name the current version "easy". Because 20 combos are more the thing you'd see in Insane. Also, try to avoid having periods of more then 2 seconds without any beats, it makes the map seem spaced out and lame. Also, at 1:01, there's 2 beats that are very close to each other, yet have the same time between them as the other beats near them. You might wanna fix that, and any other instances like it.

After doing that and then maybe some other stuff, and adding another difficulty or two, this could be a great map. :D
Fox
... am I the only one who thinks that the spacing in this beatmap is off at WAY too many places?

I'm afraid this needs more than a bit of fixing. :T It's good for your first submission, but you got to learn a few things first.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.