forum

Twins - Grand Romanticism

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alvisto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 11:06:33 PM

Artist: Twins
Title: Grand Romanticism
Tags: Chinese Cantonese Cantopop
BPM: 103.61
Filesize: 9188kb
Play Time: 02:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (4.26 stars, 274 notes)
  2. Beginner (0.33 stars, 77 notes)
  3. Grand Romanticism (4.72 stars, 485 notes)
  4. Intermediate (2.94 stars, 162 notes)
Download: Twins - Grand Romanticism
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Credit:

Skin - Breeze

Slow and boring map. xD But sweet SWEET and melancholic song. xD
Shinxyn
default hitsound set~! (course theres still massive timing panels~)
D: the chinese characters didn't show up on the info, course you'll notice
find a bg without the cctv.com logo...? (or edit it out)
timing doesn't seem bad.... but never hurts to have someone recheck (I think its fine ;o)

Beginner-
zzz... actually, it's a pretty good half star

Intermediate-
Lots of places I would call "inconsistent spacing", but that's cuz of the grid snap, fix if you'd like =/
02:05:219 (1) - I know what you're going at here, but I was nicely following the vocal and missed this the first time o-o; just keep following the slow vocal pace?

Advanced-
00:40:100 (5,1) - just wondering, this spacing is on purpose, right? I had no problems with it, just seems odd that its the only one in the map like this
01:00:366 (1,2) - ;-; why the gap?
...... clean map >.>

Grand Romanticism- o.o interesting diff name
;-; I still managed to fail cuz of jumps
01:16:289 (9,10,11,12) - ...make this a 5 note stream too? just felt like it when I played ._.
01:28:159 (1,2,3) - spacing~~
02:14:483 (3) - left a tick D:
02:23:747 (1,2,3) - spacing (compared to 4,5,6)... though I'm not sure how to arrange this better D:
02:43:145 (1) - down a tickk
02:43:435 (2,3,4) - !? wh-why is this s-straight? match (6,7,1) please!
03:05:004 (6) - right a tickkk

Hitsounds are simple and basic, so nothing to point out :3
Topic Starter
alvisto

Shinxyn wrote:

default hitsound set~! (course theres still massive timing panels~) :D and D:
D: the chinese characters didn't show up on the info, course you'll notice and D: here
find a bg without the cctv.com logo...? (or edit it out) another D: here (I would have to call someone to help photoshop that out... xD)
timing doesn't seem bad.... but never hurts to have someone recheck (I think its fine ;o) Lastly, a :D at the first part, and ;) at the 2nd part.

Beginner-
zzz... actually, it's a pretty good half star Thanks~ But I think it can get better, but I suck at making easy and normal :/

Intermediate-
Lots of places I would call "inconsistent spacing", but that's cuz of the grid snap, fix if you'd like =/ Actually I change the grid snap to 2 , and re-allocate all the notes. Guess that doesn't work well huh ? Alright, will do so soon...
02:05:219 (1) - I know what you're going at here, but I was nicely following the vocal and missed this the first time o-o; just keep following the slow vocal pace? Alright, remove, along with a similar part at the earlier part of the song

Advanced-
00:40:100 (5,1) - just wondering, this spacing is on purpose, right? I had no problems with it, just seems odd that its the only one in the map like this NO, lol, fix ! xD Good eye. *I can't sense this when I was playing. o.o*
01:00:366 (1,2) - ;-; why the gap? xD Intentional, actually I just change another part of the map similar to this to this pattern. xD
...... clean map >.>

Grand Romanticism- o.o interesting diff name o.o It's the song name, and it's one of my habit to use the song name as the hardest difficulty's name. xD
;-; I still managed to fail cuz of jumps xD I thought you are good at jumps ? xD
01:16:289 (9,10,11,12) - ...make this a 5 note stream too? just felt like it when I played ._. Ok
01:28:159 (1,2,3) - spacing~~ What's wrong with that spacing ? It is DS-snapped xD
02:14:483 (3) - left a tick D: xD Sure. Done
02:23:747 (1,2,3) - spacing (compared to 4,5,6)... though I'm not sure how to arrange this better D: Well, fix ! Hopefully it looks better xD
02:43:145 (1) - down a tickk Fixx
02:43:435 (2,3,4) - !? wh-why is this s-straight? match (6,7,1) please! Of course ! xD Done
03:05:004 (6) - right a tickkk Fixxx

Hitsounds are simple and basic, so nothing to point out :3 xD :3 Simple and cool.
As always, thanks for the mod Shinxyn, appreciate it. ^.^
Alace
BPM 103.60 is better
but still a bit off
Topic Starter
alvisto

Alace wrote:

BPM 103.60 is better
but still a bit off
This BPM is better for the later part of the song, but for the earlier part, it seems off... xD

Use this BPM first

Note (For self usage)
OLD BPM : 103.62
stenut
fixed :oops:
Topic Starter
alvisto

stenut wrote:

fixed :oops:
Kudosu for irc help, photoshop help, testing, timing help and msn crap talk. xD
Pokie
BPM : 103.61
綠線們哭了;_;

hitsound好聽 :)
唯一覺得[Advanced]的圈圈大小, 可以往下調一格>_>
Topic Starter
alvisto

Pokie wrote:

BPM : 103.61
綠線們哭了;_;

感觉不错,就用用吧~

hitsound好聽 :)

谢谢!
唯一覺得[Advanced]的圈圈大小, 可以往下調一格>_>

hrmm.... ok, 改了
谢谢你的mod ! ^.^
DeadAlready
nice map~ <3

star >w</

gogogo alvisto :D
yeahyeahyeahhh
irc modding! Yay visto! ^^
Crazy Jay
go ~
star~>w<
MegaManEXE
Slow Σ(゚Д゚ ) Σ(゚Д゚ ) Σ(゚Д゚ )
gdeath
soft-finish is not suitable for this song imo.
i chose a custom soft-finish for you.
take a look.
note : you have to turn volume up and may add more custom-finish in some parts if you decide to use this custom hitsound i gave.
coz of my laziness,i dont adjust volume for you >.<

Star!

Download: soft-hitfinish.rar
Topic Starter
alvisto

gdeath wrote:

soft-finish is not suitable for this song imo.
i chose a custom soft-finish for you.
take a look.
note : you have to turn volume up and may add more custom-finish in some parts if you decide to use this custom hitsound i gave.
coz of my laziness,i dont adjust volume for you >.<

Star!
Good hitsound ! I use this hitsound in non-chorus parts, and they fit perfectly ! Thanks gdeath sama !

Ready to be bubbled !
al2e10
支持!!
jockeytiyan
:P
xipan_old
8-) 不知道为什么我打完了ACC不高
yaya
[Grand Romanticism]
00:50:816 (5,6) - 太大了。不合适吧。。
00:56:028 (6,1,2,3) - make it like this . http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7863

edit:bubbled.
Topic Starter
alvisto

yaya wrote:

[Grand Romanticism]
00:50:816 (5,6) - 太大了。不合适吧。。 xD 终于有人讲了,好吧,改给他小了
00:56:028 (6,1,2,3) - make it like this . http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7863 fix. :3
Thanks for the mod yaya. <3 Added some notes at the early part. Ready for recheck ! xD
show more