Guns N' Roses - My Michelle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bigboss87_old
My first attempt... enjoy! :D

EDIT: http://peppy.chigau.com/files/MyMichelleV2.osz
Kylecito
Song isn't bad! you need to set up the timing first though. I found the bpm to be 104, but it seems to vary along the way

Try setting it up!
Topic Starter
Bigboss87_old

Kylecito wrote:

Song isn't bad! you need to set up the timing first though. I found the bpm to be 104, but it seems to vary along the way

Try setting it up!
Thanks! :)

I used only the "normal" circles because i can't use the editor very well... :oops:

How i set the BPMs?

Thanks again!
peppy
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13

best place to start ;)
Topic Starter
Bigboss87_old

peppy wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13

best place to start ;)
Thanks a lot! :D
Topic Starter
Bigboss87_old

Kylecito wrote:

Try setting it up!
Ok, I've set BPM to 104, i upload the song again in the starting post.

Great game, really. Compliments!
Extor
A few things.

After setting the BPM, you should also set an offset. Now it's in 00 I don't know if that's ok.

Since you already have the beatmap done, you need to "resnap all notes" (In "timing" menu) to make them follow the BPM, right now, the version you upped only has the BPM changed and nothing more. Then, check if the notes sound in the places you meant them to sound.

You need to add some sppinners and sliders to the song, that way is a bit monotonous, try to be creative with it!

Then use some different sounds, like whistles and finishes. They make the song a bit more interesting.

Finnally, when you upload a new version, only upload the .osu and not the whole file again (If you do, use the same name that way there aren't multiple copies of the same song in the database) and attach it to your post.

That's all I have now. Cya!
Topic Starter
Bigboss87_old

Extor wrote:

A few things.

After setting the BPM, you should also set an offset. Now it's in 00 I don't know if that's ok.

Since you already have the beatmap done, you need to "resnap all notes" (In "timing" menu) to make them follow the BPM, right now, the version you upped only has the BPM changed and nothing more. Then, check if the notes sound in the places you meant them to sound.

You need to add some sppinners and sliders to the song, that way is a bit monotonous, try to be creative with it!

Then use some different sounds, like whistles and finishes. They make the song a bit more interesting.

Finnally, when you upload a new version, only upload the .osu and not the whole file again (If you do, use the same name that way there aren't multiple copies of the same song in the database) and attach it to your post.

That's all I have now. Cya!
Thanks a lot also to you! :P