forum

Guitar Hero Thr33/Wii Codes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer

31Gabe wrote:

Enter my friend code on your Guitar Hero Thr33 friend roster so I can play with you!
my friend code
friend code

But srsly, get a 360. The game looks awful on the Wii, and doesn't have any DLC. On the other hand, you don't own the game/play at Easy 1 hour a week, desperately trying to beat Slow Ride. <_<
awp

Loginer wrote:

The game looks awful on the Wii
Yes I need good grafix in a rhythm game

and doesn't have any DLC
Now this is a legitimate argument.

31Gabe wrote:

but the game doesn't have good judgement. How come Guitar Hero doesn't use the word display system and the lettered rank system?
And you're just fuckin' retarded.
James
I guess gabe doesn't like the word THREE too?
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

Loginer wrote:

The game looks awful on the Wii
Yes I need good grafix in a rhythm game
Yes I accept crappy PS2 ports. They don't have any shadows. They don't do ANYTHING when you activate Star Power. It's not just polygon count and texture res, it's also major details. <__<
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Why's everyone dissing the Wii version? You can keep your DLC and God of Rock. I get the game, good sound (The faults and star power sounds come from the Wiimote) and Metalhead. METALHEAD. If you don't know him, you don't own the PS2 or Wii version. He rocks.
Topic Starter
Loginer

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

good sound
enjoy ur mono sound(Unless you have one of the fixed copies)
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Thank you, I will.
Seeing as I don't really care. Because if I can hear it, it's good sound in my opinion.
Just because it isn't as good as the PS3 version, or the 360 version, doesn't mean you need to bash the Wii version.
It's good. Play it, don't just look.
Topic Starter
Loginer

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

Thank you, I will.
Seeing as I don't really care. Because if I can hear it, it's good sound in my opinion.
Just because it isn't as good as the PS3 version, or the 360 version, doesn't mean you need to bash the Wii version.
It's good. Play it, don't just look.
The Wii version was the first version of GHIII I played. Want me to replay it or something? <.<
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Sure.
Go ahead. Replay it. But seriously.
Ever hear that the Wii might actually be getting DLC?
And when it comes to Guitar Hero, don't the graphics only need to be good enough to see the notes? Worrying about details is a bit picky. Just be glad you got one of the most famous rhythm games ever, and play it.
Topic Starter
Loginer

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

Ever hear that the Wii might actually be getting DLC?
Nintendo have basically said "NO NO FOR GODS SAKE NO" about adding a hard disk drive to the Wii, so it's not gonna happen anytime soon. And we're not only talking about DLC, but also a superior online mode(No friend codes and voice chat) and DLC that actually exists. Also, GHIII isn't THAT great. I'm not forcing anyone to buy the 360 version or anything, although I understand if my first post seemed a bit negative. I just REALLY hate the damn friend code system, and I also dislike half-assed PS2 ports. BTW, you have NO idea how crappy 480p/i looks on an HDTV. And it becomes even clearer in games like Guitar Hero, where most things on the screen don't even move. <_<
Agent BA8 Rookbie
I probably wouldn't understand. Don't have HD.
Also, sorry if I came along as a bit of a *****. I'm just defending my Pride.
... And Joy.
But I don't even use the Friend Code stuff. I don't have many friends with GHIII on Wii.
awp
GH3 was kind of inferior to GH2 anyway.

Granted this is coming from someone without access to downloadable content, but I'm still dissatisfied with the quality of the musix in a game about shredding tight riffs on a plastic guitar.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
It inspired meh to play real guitar.
awp
PS2 version.
Topic Starter
Loginer

31Gabe wrote:

INCORRECT! Give me a Wii code!
All right, here's mine:
*g4b3-15- 4-707 4l-1d10t*
awp

31Gabe wrote:

My Wii code is already posted in another thread. Go find it if you really care that much.

hint: brawl
awp
fine

Wii number: 8976-0310-8301-7340
Wii name: Garvar
awp
Ah, you can count.

Shame you can't read.
RemmyX25

31Gabe wrote:

Give me a Wii Code for GHIII or I will give you an E on osu!!!!
And how do you propose to do that?

Sorry I can't contribute, I havent had the money to own a Wii yet.
Topic Starter
Loginer

31Gabe wrote:

Loginer wrote:

31Gabe wrote:

All right, here's mine:
*g4b3-15- 4-707 4l-1d10t*
um... your code I entered is invalid.

Guitar Hero Thr33 wrote:

You have entered an invalid Friend Code.
Copy and paste the code into Notepad. <_<
show more