forum

So, what's the most secure browser on YOUR PC?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
http://bcheck.scanit.be/bcheck/
Over here, Firefox 2 passed all the test flawlessly, while Internet Explorer 7 failed 2 or 3 of them, and then crashed(And they said IE7 is good. <___<). I've never tried Opera, and last time I tried out Safari for PC, it couldn't even render GOOGLE properly, so I'm not touching that thing again. Anyway, Firefox has a lot of security addons for n00bs and risky surfers, so it wins against the rest anyway, IMO.
MusicFan
I am glad to say I use nothing but firefox for my websurfing needs.

Nothing else cuts it, or is even as comprehensible as firefox (based on other browsers I've tried).

But knowing that firefox is also one of the most secure browsers out there just adds to my reasons.
Neo@lex
Firefox :)
I originally only downloaded it because of the moe-anthro appeal, but I found it to be much more efficient and fun to use than anything else I've had.
I also have this weird little browser called "1x web browser", I think it's IE based, and it kind of "implodes" when i run the test...

huh...Lolifox crashed. I might hold onto firefox for a while then...
Sinistro
Gooooo 'FOX! Passed the test with flying colours. :)
awp
I got firefox because a friend of mine just wouldn't shut up about it when we were on the subject so I was like "fine whatever" because I was mostly fine using IE

haven't deliberately used another browser since. I don't care a great deal about security, but Firefox is still awesome.
mattyu007
Firefox 2.0.0.14 Windows = Passed 15/15
Firefox 2.0.0.14 Mac = Passed 15/15
Internet Explorer 7 Windows = Passed 14/15
Safari 3.1.1 Windows = Passed 15/15
Safari 3.1.1 Mac = Passed 15/15

I mostly use Safari on Mac and Firefox on Windows ^^
shinn_old
Firefox Ver.3 Beta 5 from my thumb drive! :P

Sometimes at home, I use Safari
Raysuke
for me opera works very well and for download stuffs i use firefox combined with orbit

but i prefer opera than firefox only cuz opera block all kind of sh*ts and if you know how to handle that become to the best tool for navigate :twisted: