forum

Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on June 12, 2008 at 10:15:39 AM

Artist: Evanescence
Title: Bring Me to Life
BPM: 95
Filesize: 12214kb
Play Time: 03:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.76 stars, 123 notes)
  2. Hard (2.91 stars, 218 notes)
Download: Evanescence - Bring Me to Life
Download: Evanescence - Bring Me to Life (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
An awesome song by a band I know nothing about. This is the only song I've heard by them, but whatever. I love it, it sounds great, and the AMV adds to the suspense of this song, too.

I would have used the HQ version of the AMV, but I had to re-encode it to get it to work, and SUPER decided to cut the quality. ;-;

Anyways, enjoy. As with all my submissions, Hard mode is the only mode available for now, though that may change if people want an easier mode.

Please comment and let me know what you think.

EDIT:
FINALLY! Normal mode is done! Sorry it took so long, I was lazy. :p

Hopefully this can get ranked now. ^__^

EDIT:
Fixed invisible sliders and a couple other bugs. >_> Oops!
mrtn
Cool beatmap, though it's not very hard. I'd like to see a few more difficulties.

Anyway: I'd like to see this one ranked :)
Saturos
Awesome stuff.

Starred for easier difficulty. (and possibly harder? not sure what you could do to it, though)
Topic Starter
GuardianHX

mrtn wrote:

Cool beatmap, though it's not very hard. I'd like to see a few more difficulties.

Anyway: I'd like to see this one ranked :)

Saturos wrote:

Awesome stuff.

Starred for easier difficulty. (and possibly harder? not sure what you could do to it, though)
Righties, I'll get to working on an easier difficulty and see if I can't come up with an Insane mode. :3
James
How about flipping the second chrous? Looks boring...

Try offset @ 31050/31070?

02:35:65 - make it a spinner that stops at 02:38:29 or 02:37:97? not sure if its good though...
Topic Starter
GuardianHX

James wrote:

How about flipping the second chrous? Looks boring...

Try offset @ 31050/31070?

02:35:65 - make it a spinner that stops at 02:38:29 or 02:37:97? not sure if its good though...
I updated, saw this post, and updated again, lol.

I took your suggestions, but 31050 feels off for some parts of the chorus, especially the, "Save me from the dark" line, as it becomes just that many milliseconds too late, and I seem to get 100s on those now. :/

Let me know what you think.

EDIT:
Fixed a few things.
MaybeLater_x
I played Hard mode and I saw nothing wrong with it - the only complaint I had was the copy+paste on the chorus. It got very familiar to me by the end of the song... :) If it would be possibly I think you could possibly spruce up some of it so it's not the same old over and over again, but it's not necessary.
This is rankable.
:)
LeMoonwalker
Really good map.
I hope it will get ranked since no Evanescence beatmap is as of now... :(
Behon
This REALLY needs fewer finishes. Either that, or change some of them to whistles.
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MaybeLater_x
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MaxwellDemon
Time to get crackin'.

Normal
00:44:62 (5) - I think this beat should move to 00:44:31

Hard
02:06:57 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think this should be moved to 02:06:73
02:38:62 (1,2,3,4) - Separate the different beats into different stacks (optional)

Fix those, I'll give you a bubble~. :3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.