forum

I think I just hit critical mass

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Captain_old
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I couldn't think of anywhere better ^^;

Whenever I try and start up Osu! I get an error box that asks "Can you micro two copies of Osu!?" when I pick "no" it just closes Osu!, when I pick "yes" It shows me a pciture of a broken vase with some error coding in a text box above.
I've checked the requirements, and I have everything it told me I needed, help please :/
" An error has occurred.

System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Resources.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "osu" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo culture)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Resources.get_NoPixelShader11OrDDI9Support()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CheckForAvailableSupportedHardware()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.ChangeDevice(Boolean forceCreate)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at osu.Program.Main() "
Saturos

Captain wrote:

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Resources.get_NoPixelShader11OrDDI9Support()
Unforunately, your graphic card is outdated.

If you're interested enough to actually update your card for this, however, head over to this thread for compatable cards.
Topic Starter
Captain_old
Oh my, that's a bit of an issue, isn't it? Thanks big time for the help
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.