forum

Sorting by Rank Achieved in Beatmap List? [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
MaxwellDemon
It just sort of hits me that when I want to improve my ratings at certain beatmaps, I don't quite remember which beatmaps I haven't done quite well at.

Of course, it'll just be additional bonus if this sorting actually looks at the online ranks to be determined as the local scores could easily be erased (I never figured out which beatmap I got a D in due to that XD).
Slain087
That would be nice - I really need to figure out which of the beatmaps I've played are still D ranks, especially since I do "Random Beatmap" a lot, and those Ds were deleted in the previous ranking wipe from my system.
lunarleg
how about sort by number of times played?
Lancer_old
In addition to being able to sort by rank it would be nice if your top letter grade on the map displayed next to the song on the list.
Rolled
Bumping this. I actually used the search function before making my own thread :O

But yea, "Sort by letter grade" please.
SS, S, A, B, so on and so forth. I would use this more than any other tab.
adamskii_uk

Rolled wrote:

Bumping this. I actually used the search function before making my own thread :O

But yea, "Sort by letter grade" please.
SS, S, A, B, so on and so forth. I would use this more than any other tab.
IMO, I think this would be more useful as a filter rather than a sorting option. That way you can view multiple letter grades depending on what filters you have ticked, and you would also be able to sort the song list by BPM, difficulty, etc, using the tabs at the top of the screen. :)