forum

ESTi feat. Various Artists - Zero Fill Love

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Duoprism
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, 8 May 2008 at 9:30:02 PM

Artist: ESTi feat. Various Artists
Title: Zero Fill Love
BPM: 132
Filesize: 4663kb
Play Time: 01:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.55 stars, 47 notes)
  2. Normal (3.22 stars, 129 notes)
  3. Hard (3.98 stars, 136 notes)
  4. Insane (4.63 stars, 169 notes)
  5. Insane+ (4.84 stars, 221 notes)
Download: ESTi feat. Various Artists - Zero Fill Love
Download: ESTi feat. Various Artists - Zero Fill Love (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Beatmap #2!

Another ESTi song for the same game, Albatross18/Pangya. This is the Season 4 theme song (currently not released in America). If you want to know more about the game, then check the Albatross18 website out. If you do decide to play, please place 053136 as the one who referred you to the game.

The video is what came with the audio, so I decided to pay homage to it and use it as the video instead of the A18 trailer.

Interesting quirk about this song is that it is in three languages: Korean, Japanese and English.

Music & Lyrics by ESTi
Vocal and Chorus by Sanch / Guitar by NieN
Vocaloid solfege special feat. Hatsune Miku (Crypton Future Media, Inc.)
(Credits to Sweatdrop for the info.)
Kharl
Good job for this one. Timing is perfect and beat placement is very good! :) A bit of suggestion though:

= Easy & Normal =
Change sample set to Normal. Remove all whistles then reassign the beats with suitable sfx.

= Normal =
Remove the first break and fill it in with some notes.
0:35:47 - Change the shape of that slider. Sliders can't start and end at the same position as it is confusing for player to determine which way to go first.
1:22:51 - Make that slider repeats only 2 times (so that it ends at 1:23:88) then add a spinner starting from 1:24:33 to 1:25:70.

= Hard =
0:09:90 - Move that slider no.4 1/4 beat forward, then move all 5-11 notes a bit to the left to reflect the change in beat-spacing. You'll need to correct this in Insane level too.
0:12:06 - Replace the break with a spinner starting from 0:12:06 to 0:13:88, and add three hit markers at 0:14:33, 0:14:67, and 0:15:01.
0:16:60 - Remove this break and fill in this gap.
0:49:92 - Shorten this spinner by 1/2 beat.
1:00:92 - Shorten this spinner by 1 beat. Then place a hit marker at 1:02:51.
1:06:38 - This stream is very long. Give player some breaks! ^^" Remove yellow 2 3 and green 1 2.
1:12:74 - Shorten this spinner by 2 beats. Place a hit marker at 1:15:70.
1:40:01 - Remove this break and fill in notes. Here's my example (the cursor is at 1:40:01):

Note that the last spinner is being moved forward by 1/2 beat. You'll need to stretch it by 1/2 beat at the end too.

I'll star this map for now. Keep up the good work! ;)
Kharl
Whooops.... forgot to say something.

If you change the sample sound set to Normal, you might want to reduce the Sample Volume down around 3 scale markers too.

That's all.
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Easy and Normal have been changed to Normal soundsets and reduced 3 scale markers.

All Normal suggestions except 0:35:37 have been done. Reason being is that the slider is so small that holding in place will suffice.

Hard... Hm.
0:09:90 - Not sure why this is necessary as it matches the background (that sounds like a kinda dulled piano).
1:06:38 - A slightly different approach was taken.
1:12:74 - Spinner was shortened by 2.5 beats.
1:40:01 - Again, a different approach was taken.
Rest have been done.
Kharl
I approve of your changes... except that slider at 0:09:90. I understand that it is meant to match the piano but, to me, it sounds a bit late by 1/4 beat so I suggest you move it forward.
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Well I tried the 1/4 beat forward and to me it sounds offbeat... Not too sure where that leaves me, lol.
mtmcl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Hard is a bit hard, but mmm that seems to be a trend with you maps. I'm willing to let it stay.

On insane (it sure is insane...):
01:48:42 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - I don't know if anyone is actually capable of hitting this... I guess we'd need to let saturos try but even with practice i dont think i could manage it :/.
Topic Starter
Duoprism
The final stream was removed, didn't make much sense to me either.

Update: Insane is now Insane+ and Hard is now Insane.

Update 2: New Hard is created.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.