forum

DM Ashura - Classical Insanity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alvisto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, April 30, 2010 at 2:48:04 AM

Artist: DM Ashura
Title: Classical Insanity
Tags: Trance alan_629_6 O2jam saymun
BPM: 175
Filesize: 3328kb
Play Time: 02:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. alan's Insane (4.85 stars, 344 notes)
  2. Classical Insanity !! (5 stars, 506 notes)
  3. Easy (2.98 stars, 135 notes)
  4. Hard (4.68 stars, 259 notes)
  5. saymun's Normal (3.76 stars, 183 notes)
Download: DM Ashura - Classical Insanity
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 2nd attempt to map a classical trance map. High BPM. T.T alan's Insane was made by my friend who has been afk from osu for a while.

Credits :
alan's Insane - alan
saymun's Normal - saymun

NOTE :
1. My [HARD] difficulty is definitely a Hard, Don't be fooled by the star rating, and it's easily FC able. Try it if you don't believe it. (And because of this new difficulty spread guideline, Hp drain of [HARD] is 1 tick. =.=)

2. fartownik's difficulty was removed after a discussion with a BAT and consent was obtained from the mapper.

Anyone interested to try out Fartownik's Jump difficulty (Extra stage), they are more welcomed to obtain it here...
http://www.mediafire.com/?zcwzoinnztz
saymun
minor irc mods + my diff XD

Also:
-need to set preview point

Download: DM Ashura - Classical Insanity (alvisto) [saymun's Normal].osu
Mystearica
pretty cool, at one point in time i wanted to map this too.
Alace
YOU WIN YOU WIN
so i told you guys that i am a fucking kind mapper
forgive my silly modding lol
Topic Starter
alvisto

saymun wrote:

minor irc mods + my diff XD

Also:
-need to set preview point
Thanks for the difficulty ! It was cool ! :D :D :D I like it very much~

Mystearica wrote:

pretty cool, at one point in time i wanted to map this too.
xD Thanks for compliment, tear. May I ask what's the source and tag for this song ? xD Also, do you happen to have a better quality mp3 ? (this one sucks)

Alace wrote:

YOU WIN YOU WIN
so i told you guys that i am a fucking kind mapper
forgive my silly modding lol
LOL. Thanks to you, the map is now harder~ :evil: But you suggest a very good stream solution to me, so it's not silly, it's cool 8-)
gdeath
What should i say?This one is extraoradinary done as good as all you mapped before.
Gabi
i was also once going to map this, however it would be too many streams ^^

anyways about the beatmap, mp3 is horrifying, i will try to help you and find OST sometime.

EDIT: Got a better mp3 for you

http://ifile.it/patvb8l/Classical%20Insanity.mp3 Click the link and then press "Request download ticket"

New Timing

1ST Offset: 2610
2ND Offset: 28838
3RD Offset: 30209

Make sure you resnap everything correctly, it might get tricky and you might have to go through the map and manually snap them. Also don't forgett to fix your green lines
Pokie
:o ...
Topic Starter
alvisto

Gabi wrote:

i was also once going to map this, however it would be too many streams ^^

anyways about the beatmap, mp3 is horrifying, i will try to help you and find OST sometime.

EDIT: Got a better mp3 for you

http://ifile.it/patvb8l/Classical%20Insanity.mp3 Click the link and then press "Request download ticket"

New Timing

1ST Offset: 2610
2ND Offset: 28838
3RD Offset: 30209

Make sure you resnap everything correctly, it might get tricky and you might have to go through the map and manually snap them. Also don't forgett to fix your green lines
Thanks Gabi ! The new mp3 is fabulous, and you certainly save me lots of time and effort ( I was going to search for a better one anyway... xD)

However, the offset that you gave me, you sure they are fine ? xD I am not pro in timing, so I might be wrong. Hence, for now, I use yours first.. ^.^

Pokie wrote:

:o ...
:O :O :O Thanks Pokie
Gabi
ok i will come back and time this again, my middle finger is hurting a lot right now so i can't really test it, but when i first tried it it sounded fine.

i only timed it pretty quick but i'm pretty confident in my timing, however i will come back and time it again from when my finger recovers x)
Topic Starter
alvisto

Gabi wrote:

ok i will come back and time this again, my middle finger is hurting a lot right now so i can't really test it, but when i first tried it it sounded fine.

i only timed it pretty quick but i'm pretty confident in my timing, however i will come back and time it again from when my finger recovers x)
Hehe, thanks ! Actually after a few nap, wake, nap, snack, lunch, dinner, I think your timing sounds ok again. xD (Hence I said I am a bad timer LOL). It would be great if you can check it again later ! Thanks ! I shall leave this to you then. :3
Shinxyn
Okay, so don't look at alan's and farto's yet, right?
Names in tags, blah blah, and... this is... from a game right? Source... O2Jam? (just looking at that logo at the top left corner of bg image)

Easy- fast paced easy o_o would almost call this Normal
00:20:438 (3,3) - hmmm... maybe remove these, for the sake of "easy", played fine though
00:46:666 (1) - finish like 00:41:180 (1)?
01:29:180 (3,4,5,6) - imo, make these all whistle hitsounds (sound a bit more like 01:23:695 (2,3,4,5)) (more cuz the whistles just "appear")
01:31:923 (3,4,5,6) - ^
01:34:666 (2,3) - ^ yea, your choice though
Plays fairly easy, but doesn't feel like an Easy, probably cuz the BPM though
I feel some might complain about spinner spam, not my problem~

saymun's-
imo, spread out the first few notes (the doubles)
00:24:723 (2) - sound like 00:21:980 (1)? maybe
00:27:466 (2) - ^? (same for 3,4's start too?)
00:46:666 (1) - make it sound like 00:41:180 (1)?
01:26:437 (1) - imo, theses (1)s (the few after the sliders after this note too) would fit better with the normal default finish (with lower volume)?
yea... basically... "more default finishes (both normal/soft)" would sum up my mod for this map

alan's- alvis said not to mod yet, but still, tested and pointed out little stuff
00:55:238 (2,3,2,3) - not allowed, they're playable, but no, you're not allowed these for ranked maps -.-
01:12:724 (1) - ninja spinner x.x
I would deem this as a Hard diff, if not for the "Winter" section of the song
Lots of timing panel could sound better (like last spinner for example)

Hard-
01:15:980 (1,2) - already mentioned
I don't think you missed any hitsounds, then again, the music dominates quite a bit (though you can still notice the hitsounds, so its fine)
Some of the slow downs got a bit annoying at first... ah well, got used to it later on

fartownik's- weeeee sliders! (course I still failed really badly)
oi this one's timing is different, that would hopefully fix the 1/4 and 1/8 notes I see
so much to point out, but I wasn't to mod this x.x

Classical Insanity !!- ;-; you already watched me fail at playing this
hmmm........ don't... think you missed anything....
02:00:551 (2,3,4) - quieter plz o.o
uhh yea.... -remember finger pain from playing this D:-

ow
xipan_old
非常刺激 8-)
Breeze
Why you are so pro?
ignorethis
oops 3 Insanes not rankable

star'd <3
Topic Starter
alvisto

Shinxyn wrote:

Okay, so don't look at alan's and farto's yet, right? xD Yea, after a discussion with Mafiamaster, fartownik's diff will be removed as soon as this map is asking for a bubble. As for alan's diff, yea, I have done modding/nazi-ing it xD. So, I would appreciate it if you could perhaps take a relook at it, when you are free of course. xD
Names in tags, blah blah, and... this is... from a game right? Source... O2Jam? (just looking at that logo at the top left corner of bg image) No idea, really, lol, but I shapp put 02jam then.

Easy- fast paced easy o_o would almost call this Normal xD. The BPM is HIGH ! xD
00:20:438 (3,3) - hmmm... maybe remove these, for the sake of "easy", played fine though Hrmm... Removed, or else it would be too identical to saymun's normal. xD Also removed a similar part afterwards
00:46:666 (1) - finish like 00:41:180 (1)? Sure
01:29:180 (3,4,5,6) - imo, make these all whistle hitsounds (sound a bit more like 01:23:695 (2,3,4,5)) (more cuz the whistles just "appear") Sure xD
01:31:923 (3,4,5,6) - ^
01:34:666 (2,3) - ^ yea, your choice though Sure
Plays fairly easy, but doesn't feel like an Easy, probably cuz the BPM though Hehe. xD
I feel some might complain about spinner spam, not my problem~ I blame star rating system xD :X

saymun's- I will call for saymun~ xD
imo, spread out the first few notes (the doubles)
00:24:723 (2) - sound like 00:21:980 (1)? maybe
00:27:466 (2) - ^? (same for 3,4's start too?)
00:46:666 (1) - make it sound like 00:41:180 (1)?
01:26:437 (1) - imo, theses (1)s (the few after the sliders after this note too) would fit better with the normal default finish (with lower volume)?
yea... basically... "more default finishes (both normal/soft)" would sum up my mod for this map

alan's- alvis said not to mod yet, but still, tested and pointed out little stuff
00:55:238 (2,3,2,3) - not allowed, they're playable, but no, you're not allowed these for ranked maps -.- Oh ? But I thought they are prefectly readable, right ? xD I shall leave this to a BAT then. xD
01:12:724 (1) - ninja spinner x.x xD Elongated the spinner.
I would deem this as a Hard diff, if not for the "Winter" section of the song O 3o That's my say as well. xD
Lots of timing panel could sound better (like last spinner for example) Tweaked those already myself. xD

Hard-
01:15:980 (1,2) - already mentioned :O already disccussed and <3-ed
I don't think you missed any hitsounds, then again, the music dominates quite a bit (though you can still notice the hitsounds, so its fine)
Some of the slow downs got a bit annoying at first... ah well, got used to it later on

fartownik's- weeeee sliders! (course I still failed really badly) Will be removed but still be available to be downloaded from the introduction
oi this one's timing is different, that would hopefully fix the 1/4 and 1/8 notes I see
so much to point out, but I wasn't to mod this x.x

Classical Insanity !!- ;-; you already watched me fail at playing this We should have a match-up next time to see who plays better... xD
hmmm........ don't... think you missed anything.... :O you sure ? xD
02:00:551 (2,3,4) - quieter plz o.o Sure boss
uhh yea.... -remember finger pain from playing this D:- awww *gives shinxyn a bandage plaster xD*

ow Hau~~~
Uguu~~ Thanks Shinxyn. xD

Breeze wrote:

Why you are so pro?
Pro JANAI JANAI JANAI !

ignorethis wrote:

oops 3 Insanes not rankable xD Fartownik's diff will bre removed, don't worry. xD

star'd <3
Thanks for the star ign. :3
Mafiamaster
Add saymun and alan_629_6 to the tags in all difficulties.

[alan]
00:55:238 (2,3) - Pretty sure these are unrankable sliders.
00:56:609 (2,3) - ^
01:37:752 (1) - Imo, it'd be better if it started at 01:37:495.
02:01:066 (1) - Move this spinner back to the red tick at 02:00:895. Make sure to lengthen to where it was before!
Hanyuu
<_<
Topic Starter
alvisto

Mafiamaster wrote:

Add saymun and alan_629_6 to the tags in all difficulties.

[alan]
00:55:238 (2,3) - Pretty sure these are unrankable sliders.
00:56:609 (2,3) - ^
01:37:752 (1) - Imo, it'd be better if it started at 01:37:495.
02:01:066 (1) - Move this spinner back to the red tick at 02:00:895. Make sure to lengthen to where it was before!
Already fix all the mentioned issues. Thanks Mafiamaster ! Ready for a recheck :3

Hanyuu wrote:

<_<
D: ?
saymun
sorry i've been busy these past few days >< you can fix up anything in my diff :P (which i assume you've already done)
show more