forum

Leah - Calling

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awp
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on May 6, 2008 at 11:49:40 PM

Artist: Leah
Title: Calling
BPM: 130
Filesize: 7144kb
Play Time: 03:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.61 stars, 172 notes)
  2. Normal (4 stars, 289 notes)
  3. Hard (4.57 stars, 345 notes)
  4. Ultimate (4.8 stars, 410 notes)
Download: Leah - Calling
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
One of the "Overworld" tracks featured in SquareEnix and Jupiter's Nintendo DS title, "The World Ends With You". About 30 minutes into the game, I stopped playing just to listen to "Deja Vu" as well as this song. The game features a lot of magnificent tracks, and this is probably my favourite (from the Japanese OST). Very far removed from what I typically listen to, but it's just terrific.

Enjoy the first of several TWEWY awpmaps. I'm going to be making a lot of them. (At least three more, last I checked.)

SUBMITTAL 1: Easy mode. I personally think it's perfect, but if it wasn't, I wouldn't submit it. Please, let me know if there's anything wrong here. Note that I'm not putting in Whistles and Finishers until I get the custom samplesets I will be using.

SUBMITTAL 2: Insane mode. Go for it burai =D I'm really quite proud of how this turned out. Also, Saturos and I snuck in a bit of silent offset-tweaking for both difficulties. Easy now has Whistles and Finishes and the appropriate custom sounds have been added.

SUBMITTAL 3: Normal added. Insane renamed to "Ultimate" to fit TWEWY's theme. All three present difficulties have been sounded, background added. I recommend redownloading the full .osz and waiting patiently for Hard to come along so we can call it complete. Expected release before the end of the weekend. Hell, probably Friday night.

SUBMITTAL 4: Added Hard, custom colours, and a tiny sample/sneak preview of the upcoming TWEWY skin. You'll probably want to redownload the osz at this point. And apart from beatmap tweaks, I don't think this will change significantly from here on out.

Sneaky update: It turns out I forgot to upload the spinner-circle because I've just been using the TWEWY skin the whole time and did not notice lol! Added spinner to upload package.
hunnykilla
I love you.

okay not really but its good to see some twewy maps on osu becuase it has such great music. I'll have to check this out.
Topic Starter
awp
Hell yeah beat Insane on my first try

machol30
Yeah! Beat Insane on my first trial too! And this is my third trial:

Aahhh... Messed up a slider near the end. :?

Anyway... really good, awp! I look forward to seeing the other NINETEEN!! :D
Saturos
I've got it down to 19 100's so far, but I can't combo the intro or the other section that's similar to it, so I also get just about as many misses as 100's... >>
James
Not bad for a person just woke up.

After awp and someotherguy watched, I tried again but my x button got stucked and almost failed. :(

wtb new 2$ keyboard~
Topic Starter
awp
Aw rats burai you didn't screen your first play, did you? The ranking chart was awesome on that one.

Oh well; I better hurry up and finish this so that Insane doesn't get overplayed before it's ranked and then my beatmap collects the dust of unpopularity D=

By the way, uh

is there anything actually wrong with the beatmaps? I can't catch anything.
Saturos
I forgot to bubble this.

/me bubbles
Rolled
Amazing.
Topic Starter
awp
Aw, thanks community

over 400 plays in the last 24 hours <3

mattyu007
James
neat