forum

K2 - Karaburi Sadistic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shinxyn
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on April-21-10 at 12:24:10 PM

Artist: K2
Title: Karaburi Sadistic
Source: Touhou
Tags: C-Clays SAKURA Mai Kotoge W*M Undefined Fantastic Object Heian Alien Houjuu Nue Swinging
BPM: 171
Filesize: 4752kb
Play Time: 01:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.04 stars, 93 notes)
  2. Hard (4.96 stars, 264 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 341 notes)
  4. Normal (3.92 stars, 152 notes)
Download: K2 - Karaburi Sadistic
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Title: 空振りサディスティック (Swinging Sadistic? ew, I'll just use the romanji)
Album: 咲禮 -サクラ- - SAKURA
Original: Heian Alien (Houjuu Nue's theme from Touhou Undefined Fantastic Object)
Arranger: K2
Vocal: Mai Kotoge
Circle: C-CLAYS

I mapped this a while ago, was about to scrap it... but... I dunno, let you guys judge its quality
simplistiC
first star. awesome stuff as EXPECTED :P
jockeytiyan
Expected? It's given.

Pffffff
Cyril Scarlet
♥ Shinxyn's map ヾ(´¬`)ノ
orioncomet
♥ Shinxyn, please be my victim 。゜゚(>ヘ<)゚ ゜。

Just some suggestions.
- combocolour dark purple a bit hard to see with Nue's hair and some part of BG
- [Insane] - rename to [Lunatic] for Touhou's song?
- #$!@#!@SE%$!! .osb file
Lybydose
Insane:

Decrease stack leniency to 3. 01:13:619 (1,2) - these sliders are not stacking properly for some reason unless you decrease it

01:28:180 (3) - this note is very hard to see. I think this is mostly because of the dark combo color though; I can see it just fine if I make it bright yellow for example

No real problems (except those 2), but heres some hitsound nazi. Some of your finish placements are inconsistent across the difficulties:

SPOILER
Ignore the combo numbers.

00:18:882 (1) - add finish on easy and normal?
00:24:496 (1) - add finish on normal
00:25:900 (1) - add finish on easy normal?
00:27:303 (5) - finish on easy?
00:28:005 (3) - finish on hard? this is mapped the same as insane, but lacks the same finish hitsounds that insane has
00:28:707 (5) - ^
00:30:812 (3) - ^
00:31:514 (1) - ^

00:32:566 (4) - (insane) finish on 3 instead? also, hard is different here too

01:14:672 (4) - finish here on normal?

01:27:654 (4) - add finish here to the non-insane difficulties? (you have a finish here on insane but not the others)
01:33:268 (1) - ^ and here too
01:34:672 (1) - ^
01:36:075 (3) - ^
01:38:882 (1) - ^

Well it might not be best to put that many finishes on easy/normal because it will be a lot of finishes, but maybe some of them. Hard and insane are similar enough that it would work out.
Topic Starter
Shinxyn

orioncomet wrote:

♥ Shinxyn, please be my victim 。゜゚(>ヘ<)゚ ゜。 D:! run!

Just some suggestions.
- combocolour dark purple a bit hard to see with Nue's hair and some part of BG mm, k, removed that last colour
- [Insane] - rename to [Lunatic] for Touhou's song? nah, I only call my really crazy maps Lunatic :X
- #$!@#!@SE%$!! .osb file rawrrr, it came back, die die dieeee

Lybydose wrote:

Insane:

Decrease stack leniency to 3. 01:13:619 (1,2) - these sliders are not stacking properly for some reason unless you decrease it done, though some notes don't stack anymore... oh well, I'm not the one who's ganna use Hidden on this~

01:28:180 (3) - this note is very hard to see. I think this is mostly because of the dark combo color though; I can see it just fine if I make it bright yellow for example removed the dark colour due from orion's post

No real problems (except those 2), but heres some hitsound nazi. Some of your finish placements are inconsistent across the difficulties:

SPOILER
Ignore the combo numbers.

00:18:882 (1) - add finish on easy and normal? no on Easy, yes on Normal
00:24:496 (1) - add finish on normal oops, done
00:25:900 (1) - add finish on easy normal? no and no
00:27:303 (5) - finish on easy? nah
00:28:005 (3) - finish on hard? this is mapped the same as insane, but lacks the same finish hitsounds that insane has this one, okay
00:28:707 (5) - ^ nope
00:30:812 (3) - ^ ^
00:31:514 (1) - ^ ^

00:32:566 (4) - (insane) finish on 3 instead? also, hard is different here too mmm, I wanted it to sound different before the vocal slowed down.. added the finish on 3, but didn't remove from 4 (insane only)

01:14:672 (4) - finish here on normal? ? there was already finish on normal... and I decided to -remove- the finish from Insane

01:27:654 (4) - add finish here to the non-insane difficulties? (you have a finish here on insane but not the others) umm looked through, didn't add most
01:33:268 (1) - ^ and here too
01:34:672 (1) - ^
01:36:075 (3) - ^
01:38:882 (1) - ^

Well it might not be best to put that many finishes on easy/normal because it will be a lot of finishes, but maybe some of them. Hard and insane are similar enough that it would work out. The more notes there are, the more hitsounds i feel would fit, I didn't want Hard's hitsounds to sound as intense as Insane's... Much less Normal and Easy...
yay mods
Shinde
ヾ(´¬`)ノ This sums up my thoughts.

Cyeahh kudosu stars cause I'm too sleepy to mod it properly. I shall stop in more formally to give it my real star at a later time.
tieff
Dat jumps!

Bubbled.
Gabi
no 3/4 or 1/6 notes? :/

well the map is finished, and these are just personal preferences

01:16:777 (4) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9281 (it's snapped to 1/6) (in the insane diff)

01:20:636 (1) - after here there should have been some more blue beats imo
Topic Starter
Shinxyn

Gabi wrote:

no 3/4 or 1/6 notes? :/ eh? its 3/4? I didn't notice, and... still don't D: as for the 1/6... mmm

well the map is finished, and these are just personal preferences

01:16:777 (4) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9281 (it's snapped to 1/6) (in the insane diff) D: uncomfortable to play ;-;, don't like, but if next person complains...

01:20:636 (1) - after here there should have been some more blue beats imo Yes I know, but they were mostly removed from my first copy of the Insane cuz they felt very awkward to play
the 1/6 (actually 1/3..) feels iffy to play, so did the 1/4 (to vocal) notes I had before, so I removed them.... @.@ yea... stuff that made me iffy about submitting this map in the first place
So... -unchanged-
Gabi
my bad i didn't mean to type 3/4 i'm not sure why i did, i think it was because i was looking at 4 other maps at the same time ~_~
yaya
ranked
chronikalz
will there ever be a full version of this song beatmapped? i would, very much, like to see this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6BNWntvog0

so sexy
ShadowzI_old
I was a bit disappointing it wasn't the full version too. But you gotta make do right?
That's why I've created an abridged video for this alone with some custom bits =P

http://www.mediafire.com/?0dps4spkddi25vn

As I've repeated many times. This new addition can still be played as a ranked song.

P.S. Ignore the stray Kanji that pops up in the bottom left corner in 1 second of the video... That's not suppose to be there.