Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Hopefully, everyone likes this. =D

Hoshimura Mai - Sakura Biyori

EDIT: Added an Easy mode. Enjoy!
eyup
I haven't missed so many sliders in a long time :P

Tough beatmap made easier by forgiving life drain (phew). Pretty well made, although personally I'm not too sure on two spinners at the start, and the last spinner seems superfluous.

The human beatmap factory rolls on :mrgreen: Keep them coming!
eyupz
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

eyup wrote:

I haven't missed so many sliders in a long time :P

Tough beatmap made easier by forgiving life drain (phew). Pretty well made, although personally I'm not too sure on two spinners at the start, and the last spinner seems superfluous.

The human beatmap factory rolls on :mrgreen: Keep them coming!
eyupz
After watching a video of Ouendan using multiple spinners in a row, I thought I'd give it a try. It seemed to fit this song, IMO, because of the different instrumentals. Also, the spinner at the end is timed to die out with the music. =o
peppy
Added to ranking :). Good job yet again. I'm too tired to give feedback, but it seems like you aren't goin to budge with those spinners so I'm happy with it the way it is.
Fruit_old
Good idea to put the starting of one slider on the end of previous slider, although I sometimes missed the timing :P

Two words: good beatmap!
JacoPOP
Lovely song!
But i think the sliders are too "nervous" compared to the song..
Also.. putting the starting of one slider on the end of previous slider is beautiful to see but no to play.. you don't really see what's going to happen next..
The spinners are sooo long and boring..
So, I find myself saying: " i love the song.. the beatmap is pretty hard but not because of its complexity.. the way it's made makes it difficult to play!

I loved many of your previous beatmaps.. but.. ehm.. I don't like this.. sorry..
peppy
I have to say - being critical, I agree with JacoPOP that the difficulty and slider speed just doesn't suit the style of the song. Maybe you should add an easy version onto this one which has much slower sliders and easier patterns :) would be a nice addition. Its just too good a song to let people be unappy with the difficulty of the beatmap in my opinion!
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Thanks for the feedback. I'll have an Easy version made soon! =D