forum

Pantera - Pre-Hibernation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:18:13 PM

Artist: Pantera
Title: Pre-Hibernation
BPM: 180.5
Filesize: 1525kb
Play Time: 01:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (3.18 stars, 132 notes)
  2. Easy (0.74 stars, 45 notes)
Download: Pantera - Pre-Hibernation
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap submisson. I'm a little irked about the slider timings, so tell me if they're fine for now. Any comments or constructive criticism are more than welcome.

Insane mode added.
Thanks to Gyper for testing it!

Normal mode is now Easy.
Insane mode has been retimed and redone.
Thanks to awp for the new timings in both Easy and Insane.
awp
Holy shit groove metal bookmarking (at work atm; comments will come in like 8 hours if I remember - feel free to harass me on the ORC if you see me talking there)
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
My friend "Gyper" informed me of the ranking criteria.

An Insane mode has been added.
awp
Hmm. Well, you certainly picked a doozy of a map to start with.

I found six different timing sections, and some of the wankery's just a blur. Anyhow, I resnapped to the best of my ability, but I think for normal, this is much more fitting as an "Easy" map, especially considering how little there is in it. Also, a 17 second spinner is kinda boring. I'd suggest cutting it in half and throwing some beats in there afterward.

Insane's timing was also pretty off, but I didn't go through and correct it all. I'd recommend taking the timing from the attached [Normal], applying that timing to insane, and then resnapping. Again, like the spinner, this 17 second slider is just too long for a single object. Let it repeat maybe 3 times and then do some other stuff.

Download: Pantera - Pre-Hibernation (Jon Claw) [Normal].osu
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Thanks for your comments!

I'll start working on the improvements asap.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.