Artist: Danny Elfman
Title: Veruca Salt
BPM: 137.15
Filesize: 5643kb
Play Time: 02:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Fresh (0.79 stars, 82 notes)
  2. Overripe (3.01 stars, 156 notes)
  3. Spoiled rotten (4.78 stars, 294 notes)
Download: Danny Elfman - Veruca Salt
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My eighth beatmap, with another song from the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" film soundtrack. This 70s-sounding tune is about Veruca Salt, the spoiled brat who ended up getting tossed (along with her father) down a garbage chute. I plan on making beatmaps out of all four theme songs in the film - originally, I was going to submit them in the order they appear in the story, but Veruca's was finished first, so what the hey, here it is.

It might be just me, but I get the impression something's a bit off with the timing.

You probably know by now that a) Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated and b) I hope you enjoy this beatmap!

UPDATE: Timing changes to 2,057 (blame Universal Offset), peppy's and mtmcl suggestions realised.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
offset @ 2070, 2080? not sure though
mtmcl
Your offset sounds fine to me. James' offset doesn't sound very different though. I'm just afraid that gap at the end of [Spoiled rotten] is too big.
mtmcl
That last part still seems weird, but at this point I can't think of anything better, so I'm bubbling. Hopefully the next mod might have a suggestion.
peppy
The end seems fine to me. I think this is good to be ranked.