forum

Remmy's list of OCD bugs [Updated b291]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
[b285]

Found a few minor errors that "bugged" me (get it? lol)

--When changing users, the avatar displayed on home screen doesnt change, but is changed on F9 menu. Fix'd when osu! closed/restarted.

--If chat is opened when logging off of osu!, it won't close until logged in. It'll keep asking to log in before closing.

Thats it for now. I'll keep you updated.

-RemmyX25
-PeriMatt
peppy
Fixed these ones in latest test!
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
[b291]

I brokez it already methinks.

--Limit Framerate: Is this supposed to be always checked? I unchecked it, then clicked the back button, then re-entered options to find it checked again.

--While writing this bug report, i left my mouse where the Universal Audio Offset thing is, with FireFox on top. I still heard the clicking noise. It doesn't have the same effect for any of the other menu items.

--Attempting to Upload BeatMap: When I clicked Upload Beatmap, it asked me if I wanted to delete some unnecessary files. First question: What files? All I have in the folder are Space Boy's mp3 and osu file. (Not clicking yes until i know what this means...)

--After saving work on my BeatMap, its telling me i need to update to the latest version of it. When I did, it reverts it back to before the save.

RemmyX25