forum

He's the angriest gamer you've ever heard...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
L6666
First off: How do you spell Angryist? ...Angryest? Damnit! XD :?
Anyways, I see a lot of people in this community like him, which is awesome. While at my other communities they don't like him much...
Damn my ADD! All I wanted to really ask which is your favorite one? Mine has to be bugs bunny hands down. Also, doesn't anybody else wanna see him play Super Mario Bros. Frustration? Maybe E.T.? >.> It's spelled Angriest! Yay I did it...! :) Well my name is L and I'm an AVGN addict nice to meet every one of you. :P
awp
I've seen maybe a third of the AVGNs but my favourite is the Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Power Glove trilogy. Specifically the one that mentions Nightmare's four-player support. I absolutely loved the four-player scene.

Most games tell you that "you have failed" or "you have been defeated" when you reach the game over screen. But Friday the 13th is different. It shows some balls, it stops fucking around. Look at it: "You and your friends are dead." No sugar coating. It just flat out says, "You're fuckin' dead."
Topic Starter
L6666
OMG! New Vid! :O It's on the movie the wizard.. (Which I still can't find!)
Sinistro
The Nerd's mostly good. Sometimes he gets a little repetitive, but he's got a lot of great moments that would take me too long to list. I think the best ones were the ones awp wrote about, but I also liked Silver Surfer ("There's so many obstacles it's unbeliev- I can't touch that RED POT?!?!") and the Ghostbuster trilogy a lot.

He also has great facial expressions - I always get the feeling his >( frown extends beyond the confines of his face.

The latest one with Super Mario Bros. 3 took an unexpectedly funny turn when he suddenly started seeing satanic messages in the game. It sort of makes sense: the Bible games sucked, so the good ones have to be made by the devil. :P The part where he battles the demon with SuperMegaUltraMechaJesus or something was too drawn out, however.
Loginer
The Ghostbusters for NES review is awesome. Also, the Bomb Squad part in Double Vision made me laugh so hard, I actually cried. X'D
chan

awp wrote:

I absolutely loved the four-player scene.
awp loves foreplay!
*bow chika bow wow*
Topic Starter
L6666
I saw the wizard one and I basically ran out of air when I found out Super Mario Bros 3 is a satanic game.

chan wrote:

awp wrote:

I absolutely loved the four-player scene.
awp loves foreplay!
*bow chika bow wow*
Lol, foreplay for the win.

Another funny AVGN is the adams family one, and the spiderman one was ok.

awp wrote:

I've seen maybe a third of the AVGNs but my favourite is the Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Power Glove trilogy.
There was a power glove trilogy? :shock:
awp
Powerglove was the last episode of the trilogy.
Topic Starter
L6666
Oh you confused me there, I was like, "WTF!?"
Agent BA8 Rookbie
I love the AVGN.
I like the Doublevision ones. Kyle Justin's cover is awesome.
I also like the voice thing for the the first vision console he reviewed.
"B- Sev-un-taehn Bawm sqawd!"
At least, that's a bad way of putting it.
And also who could forget:
"You are dead
Your friends are dead
You family is dead
Your pets are being skinned alive
You suck at life,
Game over."
Well, I butchered it.
Topic Starter
L6666

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

"B- Sev-un-taehn Bawm sqawd!"
I thought it was B-17 BOMBER...XD Jk. Both of 'em were funny. I watched the TMNT 3rd movie review and the captain S one that also made me lol.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Whoops. Got two quotes mixed up.
I like Captain S as well. Watched the whole series.
There's also a game of it.
Loginer
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34014.html?type=flv
Next 2 videos will be out on the 21st. :D
Agent BA8 Rookbie
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
And the return of the Top Gun "To Landing Sequence" Challenge! Hah, I was actually a bit tense there, waiting for the outcome. Apparently only the Power Glove can pull the Landing Sequence off. All other attempts result in a satisfyingly drawn out "AAAAAAASS!" :D

Also, Angry Video Game Nerdy Cat.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
I loved that.
Like, all the tension,
"AAAAASSS!"
And I was thinking...
"He's gonna take back to the past, to play the shitty maps that suck ass"
The Angry Osu Nerd!
Loginer

Sinistro wrote:

And the return of the Top Gun "To Landing Sequence" Challenge! Hah, I was actually a bit tense there, waiting for the outcome. Apparently only the Power Glove can pull the Landing Sequence off. All other attempts result in a satisfyingly drawn out "AAAAAAASS!" :D
I've actually played a ROM of the game, and the landing sequence really isn't that hard. <.<
Lol'd at the long "AAAAAAAAAAASS", though. XD
Agent BA8 Rookbie
The Angry Osu Nerd doesn't just play badly made maps, he plays things like MAX 300 and MAX FOREVER, and moans about how hard they are.
awp

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

I loved the ass.
why hello there don't you look like a quote that would fit comfortably in someone's sig.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Oh shi-
Dammit...
Please don't, it'll kill me more than I'm killed.
show more