forum

Rank History [waiting]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
James
I'm not sure on how to explain this but... Here goes.

When you go to your profile on player rankings, it shows the last 5 played songs, and top 5 most played songs right?

How about when clicking those letters(A,S,B,etc.) all songs that are of that rank (i.e. "A") will show up and a link to those songs will be placed there also.

I think this is not really important (and it sounds stupid) but it kinda helps on people (like me) who deleted some songs (or even reformatted their pc, like me) and cant remember what they have deleted.
And also to remove those "low scores (C, D)" and make it a higher one.
chan
I guess what you're requesting is like a comprehensive listing of all ranked songs played for each player?
I know what to call it: rank history
peppy
This is where I'll make a proposition:

This is easy to do, but we don't have enough server power to handle such requests at the moment. If I ever get donations that will cover server costs (read: get any donations at all) then this will be added, otherwise I don't see it being feasible.
awp
What're we looking at for costs, here?

If 30 people chip in $5AUD each, what's that put us at? Enough? Not even close?
Saturos
It keeps slipping my mind...someone remind me in IRC when I get home today to send some cash monayz.
rtsmarty
Ahaha I found the donation button just today ;< I can't believe I missed it for so long I mean it's right there in the corner.

I put in my little bit. I'd like to see this :(
Echo
I don't really understand the request >.>
rtsmarty
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
chan

awp wrote:

What're we looking at for costs, here?

If 30 people chip in $5AUD each, what's that put us at? Enough? Not even close?
I have like $5 bucks in my wallet which I can donate in RL, but isn't that just weird?
peppy
Its more of an ongoing cost, I guess. I'll have to look into what kind of hosting I can find. I'd say for a decent setup, we'd be looking at $40-80USD/month.
awp

chan wrote:

I have like $5 bucks in my wallet which I can donate in RL, but isn't that just weird?
Is it weirder than donating something odd like $21.10?
chan

awp wrote:

Is it weirder than donating something odd like $21.10?
But like, physically handing money straight to Peppy. That's just weird to me.
At least you're not doing strange fractions like "one seventy and a half"
awp
I'll get creative next time