Tags: Anime
BPM: 136
Filesize: 1969kb
Play Time: 00:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.66 stars, 60 notes)
  2. Hard (4.51 stars, 103 notes)
  3. Normal (3.66 stars, 77 notes)
Download: AKB48 - Kokoro no Hane (TV Size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Natteke
heintsi
Awesome work here. I see no issues, but [Normal]'s and [Hard]'s difficulty parameters are underpowered a bit. Could you raise HP Drain by at least 1 tick and OD by at least 1 tick too in both difficulties?

Ah, also: I think that "Ending 2" in source is not needed here. Please delete it from the source and leave only "Dragon Ball Kai". You can add "Ending 2" into the tags.

Great ;) +star
Doomsday
Fixed the Timing in IRC~
maal
Baaaaah!
SteRRuM
star~ !! :oops:
Sakura
[General]
MP3: Decoder: NULL Title: Unknwon (uh oh this cant be good...) I'm not going to question your mp3 sources but this doesnt look good... not at all

[Easy]
00:13:387 (1) - Awkward Slider (already told you in #modHelp what i mean by that =P)

Other 2 diffs are fine

Nice map +Star
Topic Starter
Hikato

Sakura301 wrote:

[General]
MP3: Decoder: NULL Title: Unknwon (uh oh this cant be good...) I'm not going to question your mp3 sources but this doesnt look good... not at all

[Easy]
00:13:387 (1) - Awkward Slider (already told you in #modHelp what i mean by that =P)

Other 2 diffs are fine

Nice map +Star
I changed the spinner.
The mp3 needs to be named?
mosluv

Sakura301 wrote:

[General]
lol... :lol:
jericho2442
not modded yet but i liked it so enjoy a star ;)

only thing i will say atm is maybe custom colours would suit better. the boldness of the defaults just seem abit too much for a soft song like this :)
whymeman
[Normal]

00:27:284 (1,2,3,4) - Too close together. The spacing setup makes 00:29:049 (1,2,3,4,5) look deceiving since it has the same spacing, but have to hit the notes sooner than it looks.
Topic Starter
Hikato

whymeman wrote:

[Normal]

00:27:284 (1,2,3,4) - Too close together. The spacing setup makes 00:29:049 (1,2,3,4,5) look deceiving since it has the same spacing, but have to hit the notes sooner than it looks.
I still don't really get it but I changed the whole section.
whymeman
What I was saying is that when you have notes set with different time gaps between each beat but spaced the same way, it can get really confusing.

Looks better though so.... bubble.
Pasonia
Asked user to remove lead in after personal recommendation that the English 3-2-1 announcer intro clashed badly with the song itself.

Satisfied with the mapping.
Takuma
MOTTO MOTTO