forum

Drop - Orokamono ni Tsukura Reta Yami no Musume

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shinxyn
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on June-03-10 at 10:40:12 PM

Artist: Drop
Title: Orokamono ni Tsukurareta Yami no Musume
Source: Touhou
Tags: Hatsuki Yura Conori 3rd eye Satori Daughter Maiden Darkness Created Fool
BPM: 151
Filesize: 3573kb
Play Time: 02:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.39 stars, 79 notes)
  2. Hard (4.97 stars, 472 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 537 notes)
  4. Normal (3.64 stars, 192 notes)
Download: Drop - Orokamono ni Tsukurareta Yami no Musume
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
愚か者に創られた闇の娘
Roughly translate to something like... Lady/Maiden/Daughter of Darkness created to/by a Fool... or something like that.. eh... keeping it as the romanji then..
Satori's theme
Male vocal: Conori (don't hate him, lol)
orioncomet style Easy! xD (she even tweaked it a bit for me)
Alace
like those 3/4 jumps
dvorak_old
nice

Tsukura Reta > Tsukurare ta or Tukurareta
orioncomet
(๑╹◡╹๑)
Aenna
(๑╹◡╹๑)(๑╹◡╹๑)(๑╹◡╹๑)
alvisto
Yo, 2nd mod ! ^.^

GENERAL
:O :O :O :O
I realized this song is exactly the same with this song viewtopic.php?t=30161, except that
1. Yours have that yucky male voice
2. And yours BG is more epic

Timing's fine

No normal hitsound as soft custom clap ? D:

Ok, so no timing sections suggestions here too ? (actually I have quite a few) xD

HARD
02:12:502 (1) - finish
Fun. :O

INSANE
Oh... I can PLAY THIS. OMG. Interesting difficulty, and it's surprisingly easy to read (compared with your other chaotic style map)

NORMAL
00:24:423 (4,5,6,7,8) - Break this combo to smaller ones to make it more beginner friendly ?

EASY

Your map is so clean.... Fun & Star !

P.S. : Your mp3, why the artist is .... ? LOL

Star~

I will get to your 3rd map soon...

EDIT : Oh, you became a BAT ! Congrats !!! (bribe... bribe... bribe... hahaha) ;p
Pokie
@sentai : not really :P , but same with this viewtopic.php?t=27155

Star for Satori & Shinxyn ~
Topic Starter
Shinxyn

alvisto wrote:

Yo, 2nd mod ! ^.^ yay!

GENERAL
:O :O :O :O
I realized this song is exactly the same with this song viewtopic.php?t=30161, except that I modded that too~
1. Yours have that yucky male voice LOL, I got used to him xD xD
2. And yours BG is more epic :D

Timing's fine

No normal hitsound as soft custom clap ? D: No special hitsounds at all!

Ok, so no timing sections suggestions here too ? (actually I have quite a few) xD See no timing panels in this? :P

HARD
02:12:502 (1) - finish nah, same for all diffs
Fun. :O

INSANE
Oh... I can PLAY THIS. OMG. Interesting difficulty, and it's surprisingly easy to read (compared with your other chaotic style map) o.o you're not the first to say that

NORMAL
00:24:423 (4,5,6,7,8) - Break this combo to smaller ones to make it more beginner friendly ? okay?

EASY
0.0 lolwut?

Your map is so clean.... Fun & Star !

P.S. : Your mp3, why the artist is .... ? LOL cuz it was jap, and audacity (I cut the 1/3 of the mp3) replaced it with "....", no idea why

Star~

I will get to your 3rd map soon...

EDIT : Oh, you became a BAT ! Congrats !!! (bribe... bribe... bribe... hahaha) ;p
<_< >_> <_< /me awaits bribe NO BRIBING *cough*
clean maps are hard to pick on,eh? D:
miccoliasms
:lol:
Lemon Water_old
I don't like the guy's voice... ...

Good map though. :lol:
LKs
:)
EEeee
Easy
Looks Easy/perfect

Normal
02:10:515 (3) - add new combo here, remove from next note, would be cool since the patterns b4 end with a 1,2

Hard
looks alright

Insane
00:37:138 (1) - this combo rocks hard

well, nice map overall, Insane was an ongoing awesome map XD
anyways, do what u will with that suggestion in that one diff :P
*star
and lol, that guys vocals are epic
Shinde
(๑╹◡╹๑)(๑*o*๑)(๑╹◡╹๑)

EEeee wrote:

and lol, that guys vocals are epic
Also, yes. Still reminds me of Disgaea.
rEdo
vocal is annoying, but it doesn't ruin the whole song and map :)

star~
blissfulyoshi
Wow, a Shinxyn map without inherited timing sections.
Maybe it is just me, but the timing seems a bit late, I am getting anywhere from -12 to -4 for the timing, so I suggest you use 576. Still, I am unsure about this, so please get a second opinion.

Easy:
Combo mod:
00:00:582 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - I advise you redo the combos in this section to either follow the rest of the map (16 whole notes in a pattern) or follow 8 whole notes in a pattern to follow the music.
01:24:820 (1) - since the majority of the map follows a combo every 16 whole notes, this combo looks weird, so please remove it. Probably also needed to be consistent with 00:30:780 (3)

Normal:
Normal mod:
01:06:542 (1) - this slider should probably follow the curve made by 1,2,3 a little better, or be a little sharper (it annoyed me a bit while playing)
01:15:880 (3) - it would be nice if this slider was sharper so its end lined up with the next combo (I felt the slider had a sort of dull curve when I was playing)

Combo mod:(personally I rather have most of the lyrical section follow a combo pattern where there is a new combo every 8 whole notes because that is what I believe fits the song. As a result,I will write what I want changed but you don't have to change anything)
00:06:939 (4) - it fits the song better if this note is in the next combo, but pattern-wise the current position is probably better
00:33:164 (1,3) - remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 3
00:35:548 (1) - remove new combo
00:45:880 (1,3) - remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 3
01:27:204 (1,2) - remove 1's new combo and add a new combo to 2
01:29:588 (1) - remove new combo
01:39:920 (1) - I would say remove new combo, add a new combo to 3, and remove the new combo off the following combo's 1, but there is a spacing change here

Hard:
Normal mod:
01:32:370 (1,2,3,4,5) - it looks a little weird for this stack to not line up with 1 and 4 from the previous combo because of stack leniency

Insane: fine (note: I did beat it before I modded it)

===========================
Nice map. Star.
jockeytiyan
Such a sinister song...
hvick225
:)
Cyril Scarlet
:D
yaya
bubble.
no much to say . nice job.
Gens