Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.61 stars, 127 notes)
Download: iDOLM@STER Makoto Kikuchi - Agent yoru wo yuku Makoto
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
iDOLM@STER (XBOX360)
aquabluu
I'm commenting here because I love this song :D
Your beatmap needs some serious makeovers.
IMO, the timing that does it right for me was 178.18 bpm, offset 18,950, you don't need multiple segments.

But once you re-time it, your sliders need to be realigned too, since you had the slider velocity at 0.7, you're gonna have to bump it up to around 1.3 and readjust them

And, if you're gonna have a black background, please don't ever make the hitcircles black as well! It's impossible to know when to hit them if they blend like that!

I'd just like to see improvement on this beatmap, the song rocks...
MOOMANiBE
Personally, I have a problem with your beat spacing -- while sometimes it's accurate, at other parts of the song, the beats in the song are erratically spaced. Beats very close together in timing can be nearly across the screen from each other, or seemingly arbitrarily placed. Since you have a lot of off-beat hits on the song, I think tightening up the spacing would make it significantly more fluid to play.
James
I say bpm @ 177.96 and offset @ 18950

And do what do what aquabluu said.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.