forum

Satoshi Hosoi - Morino Ichigo A

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mercoledì 7 maggio 2008 at 14.41.10

Artist: Satoshi Hosoi
Title: Morino Ichigo A
BPM: 102
Filesize: 3315kb
Play Time: 02:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,71 stars, 76 notes)
  2. Hard (4,82 stars, 272 notes)
Download: Satoshi Hosoi - Morino Ichigo A
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi there! :P
This is my second beatmap. I decided to make it yesterday and I wanted to finish it in a very little time, so I did my best until today.

The song is from the anime Onegai Twins.
Even tough I didn't watch the anime I happened to listen the song and I decided to map it.
The Easy difficulty is very easy and the Hard one is very Hard. I thought about making a normal one but I didn't came up with good ideas.

Enjoy and let me know what you think ;)

EDIT: changed a beat I didn't like (Hard)
EDIT: fixed 2 spinners (Hard)
Saturos
Easy is fine.

The only thing I can find to disagree with on Hard are the spinners at 01:20:23 (0) and 01:22:59 (0). I couldn't for the life of me get 300's on these, not sure if others would be able to.

Overall, I really enjoyed this map. Good stuff. My only other question then would be: are you planning on making an imbetween difficulty?

Either way, /me stars.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

Saturos wrote:

The only thing I can find to disagree with on Hard are the spinners at 01:20:23 (0) and 01:22:59 (0). I couldn't for the life of me get 300's on these, not sure if others would be able to.
Ok, I made them longer. I got 300, so I think they are good now

Saturos wrote:

Overall, I really enjoyed this map. Good stuff. My only other question then would be: are you planning on making an imbetween difficulty?
I was thinking about it, but I feel it couldn't be a good normal map, because the beats are going to be the same again and again...
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
Offset feels fine for me. Guess I'll leave that up to the other mods to confirm, though.

Anyways, sexy map. /me bubbles.
James
Alrighty!

<3
Ultra_K
I think that it is perfect ;) , only if it had more difficulties... :roll:

Btw, isn't this song inspired in the Menu from TimeSplitters 3? I think they're veeeeery similar on some parts :lol:
Alieax
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
Remapped an unranked diff for great justice :P

Download: Satoshi Hosoi - Morino Ichigo A (Card N'FoRcE) [Insane].osu
v2b
that insane is great
I really love it :D
Alurn
I had to come and post on this topic because it's baffled me, I'm a huge timesplitters fan and someone's mentioned it earlier in the thread - but this song has elements in it that are exactly like the timesplitters 3: future perfect main menu theme!

it isn't an issue or anything hahaha, just interesting that they sound ridiculously alike, the beat and some synth are the same completely.

see for yourself :O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H61EnUxw ... CD817A67DF