forum

A Gabe thing...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YoshiKart
Sorry if I put this in the wrong board. It's random enough. xD Feel free to move/delete.

What does it take to get some intelligence into that thick skull of his? Eh? >_>

31Gabe wrote:

YoshiKart wrote:

Yeah, I don't. His isn't a jumbled pixelated mess, unlike yours. >_>

And no, NES is not pixelated. Period.

BTW, I like the skin, ROMaster2. =D
Hmph. NES is pixelated. Whatever.
Loginer

Wikipedia wrote:

In computer graphics, pixelation is an effect caused by displaying a bitmap or a section of a bitmap at such a large size that individual pixels, small single-colored square display elements that comprise the bitmap, are visible to the eye.
What's your point?
Sinistro

YoshiKart wrote:

What does it take to get some intelligence into that thick skull of his? Eh? >_>
Power tools. *is shot*

But seriously, good luck trying to reason with Gabe. It's best if you don't try a lot of times in a short space of time.
Topic Starter
YoshiKart

Loginer wrote:

Wikipedia wrote:

In computer graphics, pixelation is an effect caused by displaying a bitmap or a section of a bitmap at such a large size that individual pixels, small single-colored square display elements that comprise the bitmap, are visible to the eye.
What's your point?
Well, Gabe is still insisting on saying that NES graphics are pixelized, while his crappy SSB skin is not. >_>
Loginer

YoshiKart wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Wikipedia wrote:

What's your point?
Well, Gabe is still insisting on saying that NES graphics are pixelized, while his crappy SSB skin is not. >_>
Technically, his skin is less pixe- *shot*
But yeah, he's retarded.
Topic Starter
YoshiKart
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
Read his posts as though he's being stupid on purpose. That should help you come up with good replies :P
awp
I'm postin' in yer locked thread