forum

Kyosuke Himuro - CALLING(FF7Advent Children)(Updated)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
diela
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008年7月12日 at 下午 02:31:37

Artist: Kyosuke Himuro
Title: CALLING(Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Ending)
BPM: 131.98
Filesize: 16732kb
Play Time: 04:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.46 stars, 164 notes)
  2. Hard (4.45 stars, 504 notes)
Download: Kyosuke Himuro - CALLING(Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Ending)
Download: Kyosuke Himuro - CALLING(Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Ending) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
CALLING by Kyosuke Himuro, from Anime - Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Ending.
James
:O

40mb? Whats inside this?
Topic Starter
diela

James wrote:

:O

40mb? Whats inside this?
contain 5 minutes song and Video.....
James
Could you upload a non-video version though?
Topic Starter
diela

James wrote:

Could you upload a non-video version though?
Uploaded..
James
Thanks. But you could make a separate file without videos by uploading the folder with video removed through uppy...

EDIT: Timing is good but spacing and placement of notes arent.
Some notes are not even snapped to the timeline...
And some are 1/4 beat early/late.

I suggest that you place all notes at the white or red timeline as much as possible.
And as for the spacing, refer to the FAQ. Theres an illustration about beat spacing there...
Topic Starter
diela

James wrote:

Thanks. But you could make a separate file without videos by uploading the folder with video removed through uppy...

EDIT: Timing is good but spacing and placement of notes arent.
Some notes are not even snapped to the timeline...
And some are 1/4 beat early/late.

I suggest that you place all notes at the white or red timeline as much as possible.
And as for the spacing, refer to the FAQ. Theres an illustration about beat spacing there...
I think I fix the problem...
the new one was uploaded...
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
diela

James wrote:

Oh, sorry...

Easy & Hard: There are some notes that are not snapped to the timeline.
Example: First slider on Easy and 00:48:49 on hard. Try to find them all.

Hard:
Try to keep up notes placed on red or white timline as much as possible.
Like these notes.
00:48:88 - 5,6,7 are 1/4 beat early.
00:54:79 - 3~9 are 1/4 beat early.
01:11:95 - End of slider is 1/4 beat early.
Try to find others that looks something like these I mentioned. Its not like that I'm lazy, but The song is so long I would end up modding your map for an hour which I am trying to avoid now...

Easy:
Well same problem on hard? Notes are snapped at the blue timeline which would result in 1/4 beat early/late notes.
thanks...
most of the notes I placed on red or white timline...
the new one was uploaded
James
Hard
00:55:81 - place this closer to 6
02:38:78 - closer to 1
03:05:15 - closer to the end of 2
04:01:52 - farther from the end of 5
04:02:21 - closer to the orange 1

/me stars
Topic Starter
diela

James wrote:

Hard
00:55:81 - place this closer to 6
02:38:78 - closer to 1
03:05:15 - closer to the end of 2
04:01:52 - farther from the end of 5
04:02:21 - closer to the orange 1

/me stars
thanks..I was fix the problem and upload the new one...
James
Okay, I'll look at it in a few minutes..

EDIT: Cool. Bubbled.
peppy
Change offset to 28,740 - sounds much better. Make sure you have "move already placed notes" checked.

02:39:66 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - I can't stand this bit - looks and plays very messily. I suggest you change these sliders!

Other than that, I think this is ready to be ranked :).
Topic Starter
diela

peppy wrote:

Change offset to 28,740 - sounds much better. Make sure you have "move already placed notes" checked.

02:39:66 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - I can't stand this bit - looks and plays very messily. I suggest you change these sliders!

Other than that, I think this is ready to be ranked :).
thanks...
I was use the repeat sliders to replace 02:39:66 (3,4,5,6,7,8)....
Topic Starter
diela
Bump for little update on Hard mode.
Topic Starter
diela
Upload the video.
peppy
Feels pretty good, but I have to say that I just played Easy mode again and found it VERY hard to read. This was partly due to overall difficulty being set so low (I recommend you increase this) but also because the patterns were very cluttered and didn't make too much rhythmical sense as a whole.

Then there's spacing issues, such as:
00:37:83 (1,2,3) - 1 and 2 should be further apart
01:56:48 (2) - remove beats like this - you are making an easy map and this kind've thing can be removed in order to keep it in the "easy" difficulty bracket.

If i was to go on, I would probably take up pages, so rather than doing that I recommend that you review your easy difficulty, and try and add more easy flavour to it, rather than being a seemingly toned-down version of hard. try and reduce the clutter and knock a bit of sense into the rhythms/layouts :).
Topic Starter
diela

peppy wrote:

Feels pretty good, but I have to say that I just played Easy mode again and found it VERY hard to read. This was partly due to overall difficulty being set so low (I recommend you increase this) but also because the patterns were very cluttered and didn't make too much rhythmical sense as a whole.

Then there's spacing issues, such as:
00:37:83 (1,2,3) - 1 and 2 should be further apart
01:56:48 (2) - remove beats like this - you are making an easy map and this kind've thing can be removed in order to keep it in the "easy" difficulty bracket.

If i was to go on, I would probably take up pages, so rather than doing that I recommend that you review your easy difficulty, and try and add more easy flavour to it, rather than being a seemingly toned-down version of hard. try and reduce the clutter and knock a bit of sense into the rhythms/layouts :).
thanks, updated.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.