forum

Hiyo~!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sarumaru_old
Just a nerd/artist/slacker/internet busy-body here. Huge Ouendan fan, only natural for me to be here (maybe). XD

Would like to make beatmaps of my own someday, have alot of songs I'd like to see made. Anyhoo, I've spent alot of my time in the channel since I discovered osu so maybe I'll see you guys around! ;)
chan
Hi ho Sarumaru and welcome.

Your name sounds like monkey circle or something, I can't remember what maru means. Anyway, don't be shy round the forums and hopefully I'll be seeing you around here a bit more.
Topic Starter
Sarumaru_old

chan wrote:

Hi ho Sarumaru and welcome.

Your name sounds like monkey circle or something, I can't remember what maru means. Anyway, don't be shy round the forums and hopefully I'll be seeing you around here a bit more.
Means round XD

Thanks for the warm welcome~
awp
I was about to say "wow you seem like a cool person" and then I actually made the effort to read your username and felt good about myself for being correct. Welcome aboard~
Duoprism
We have another artist on our hands! Welcome to Osu! Hope you enjoy it here. :D
chan
Ey, just checked your DA account, awesome artwork! Can't wait to see you do your own storyboards for either your own beatmaps or for other people.
Topic Starter
Sarumaru_old

chan wrote:

Ey, just checked your DA account, awesome artwork! Can't wait to see you do your own storyboards for either your own beatmaps or for other people.
chan, I'd like to do that! I don't really understand how to do it all, but I guess with time I'll figure it out? XD
I have so many side projects on my plate and organization is not one of my strong points. :(
Echo
Your work is awesome! You should make skins/in-game gfx for osu. And redesign the forum header while you're at it :P

I'm so jealous~
Topic Starter
Sarumaru_old

Echo49 wrote:

Your work is awesome! You should make skins/in-game gfx for osu. And redesign the forum header while you're at it :P

I'm so jealous~
Aww~ Thanks alot Echo. I'd like to design some stuff and maybe some storyboards when I get the time, I think it would be cool! *wishes he had more free time* :D

Maybe I'll start with skins~ :P
Echo
Talk to peppy about redesigning the header if you want to do it, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to let you do it :D