forum

Asian Kung-Fu Generation - World World World

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DawnII
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 08, 2008 at 11:19:24 AM

Artist: Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Title: World World World
BPM: 114.75
Filesize: 5393kb
Play Time: 01:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.16 stars, 92 notes)
  2. Normal (3.86 stars, 121 notes)
  3. Hard (4.75 stars, 177 notes)
  4. Insane (4.97 stars, 243 notes)
Download: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - World World World
Download: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - World World World (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Pretty short song, intro track off of the new World World World album. Timing seems to be better, don't have to resort to using 1/8 to place beats now. Please let me know what you guys think.

Edit: Oops sorry about the filename thing, I think it should work now.
Edit 2: Just found a mini-PV for the song that I added in as background.
Edit 3: Finished Hard, moved to Completed Beatmaps.
Edit 4: Made minor spacing adjustments to Hard, tweaked difficulty settings.
Edit 5: I think some spacings got thrown out of whack with the update, I believe I have them all fixed. Added Insane difficulty.
Edit 6: Back in Help until I get the time to do some polishing.
Edit 7: Changed timing (BPM: 114.80, Offset: 564). Moved back to Completed.
Edit 8: Changed timing (BPM: 114.72, Offset: 565). Thanks to CheeseWarlock for BPM!
Edit 9: Edited slider length on Insane.
Edit 10: Updated samplesets.
Edit 11: Changed timing (Offset: 564). Fixed slider, beat, spinner placement. Did not use buraimaster1234's suggestions for Normal, not the sound I was going for.
Edit 12: Just realized I screwed up the L in my little WORLD hit sequence at the end of Insane. Fixed.
Edit 13: Background image added.
Edit 14: Changed timing (BPM: 114.75, Offset: 544 at Hitoshirenu Shourai's suggestion).
mtmcl
The song doesn't work because your mp3 file name uses unsupported characters. Rename the mp3 and re-upload.
CheeseWarlock
I don't know why your notes are so accurate, because your BPM isn't. And the song goes from triplets to doubles, so you're going to have to use different divisors for different sections no matter what you do. I find this is the easiest one to work with:

BPM: 76.60
Offset: 598

Edit: Basically, your timing is fine for the most part but there are just a few beats that are off.
Topic Starter
DawnII
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
CheeseWarlock
Actually, listening again, I think this is better. Especially on the harder modes.
BPM: 114.72
Offset: 528

So I was way off last time. o_O;

Insane: Some of your sliders in the second section (after the spinner) sound awkward. On-beat, but awkward. Not sure if it's because of where they end, or because of where the ticks are...
CheeseWarlock
Wow. You're right, 564 is the right offset. And I'm usually pretty good with offsets. This song is my curse. ;_;
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
machol30
Discussed over some things over irc.
Something wrong with timing with a note at 00:37:43.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
For BPM I got 229.53. I never halve my BPMs. >_>;;
Topic Starter
DawnII
Heheh thanks for the suggestion Hito, but still doesn't fix the issue with that note. That actually is double the BPM, btw.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I know it's double the BPM, but it still feels better that way. If you aren't gonna change it that way, then at least increase your BPM by .03. XD

Also, I think that note works better 1/8 sooner. Also offset is late 20ms for me. I'm pretty sure it's due to the video.

My setup: BPM 114.75, Offset:544.

My placement suggestion:
00:37:40 (7)
00:37:66 (8)
00:37:80 (9)

Adjust offset accordingly based on system. Quite sure maps with video make my offsets late.

Edit: WTF? This didn't even have a star? We aren't doing our jobs. D=
machol30
bu-bubblez'd
Hitoshirenu Shourai
>_>

<_<

*bubbles snipe*

RANKZED.