forum

TAITO - JETGO! Music1 (JETGO!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
diela
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008年5月25日 at 上午 10:50:26

Artist: TAITO
Title: JETGO! Music1 (JETGO!)
BPM: 107.92
Filesize: 2441kb
Play Time: 02:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.79 stars, 60 notes)
  2. Hard (2.51 stars, 156 notes)
Download: TAITO - JETGO! Music1 (JETGO!)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
JET de GO! Music1, from the TAITO GAME JET de GO!
peppy
Hi there diela!

Ok lets give this one a run for its money.

First of all great work with timing. I do however thing it sounds better with an offset of 51ms. If you double the bpm you can really feel how much better this sounds -- its very hard to tell at your current bpm.

Very nice and calming song. Here's my criticism (hopefully constructive):

*The game is called JET de GO (Let's go by jet) - you missed the "de". Might want to fix this one ;).
*I feel like you could start at 00:03:38 (3) instead of where you are. This feels like a more solid location to start the map at.
*Lots of long sleepy sliders. Slow, but suits the tune and I feel like this is a great map to play when you feel like stepping out for a quiet night after a long hard ranking run.
*01:20:38 (0) - End this spinner 1 bar earlier I think. Feels too close to the next slider.
*01:27:05 (4,6) - Not fond of these sliders, they don't seem to go so well with the rhythm of the song.
*02:06:81 (0) - End this spinner at 2:10:14.

This difficulty is very close to rankable material!
I'd love to see one more easier difficulty for those newbies out there. Its the perfect song for one and you shouldn't have too much trouble getting it together - just slow the sliders down and don't have to many circles (especially at the end).

Good luck - would like to see this a ranked map.

+Star
Topic Starter
diela

peppy wrote:

Hi there diela!

Ok lets give this one a run for its money.

First of all great work with timing. I do however thing it sounds better with an offset of 51ms. If you double the bpm you can really feel how much better this sounds -- its very hard to tell at your current bpm.

Very nice and calming song. Here's my criticism (hopefully constructive):

*The game is called JET de GO (Let's go by jet) - you missed the "de". Might want to fix this one ;).
*I feel like you could start at 00:03:38 (3) instead of where you are. This feels like a more solid location to start the map at.
*Lots of long sleepy sliders. Slow, but suits the tune and I feel like this is a great map to play when you feel like stepping out for a quiet night after a long hard ranking run.
*01:20:38 (0) - End this spinner 1 bar earlier I think. Feels too close to the next slider.
*01:27:05 (4,6) - Not fond of these sliders, they don't seem to go so well with the rhythm of the song.
*02:06:81 (0) - End this spinner at 2:10:14.

This difficulty is very close to rankable material!
I'd love to see one more easier difficulty for those newbies out there. Its the perfect song for one and you shouldn't have too much trouble getting it together - just slow the sliders down and don't have to many circles (especially at the end).

Good luck - would like to see this a ranked map.

+Star
thanks...
I was edit the beatmap again and create the easy levels...
James
I see nothing wrong in this one. UNLESS I've overlooked something.

/me bubbles
Echo
Nice maps! Just one thing:

Hard - 01:27:05 (4,5,6) - shift forward by 1/4 beat? it looks like you're trying to match with that slightly delayed note but I think it feels better if it kept the same rhythm. It doesn't really matter which one you choose, just say which you prefer and I think we can rank this.
Topic Starter
diela

Echo49 wrote:

Nice maps! Just one thing:

Hard - 01:27:05 (4,5,6) - shift forward by 1/4 beat? it looks like you're trying to match with that slightly delayed note but I think it feels better if it kept the same rhythm. It doesn't really matter which one you choose, just say which you prefer and I think we can rank this.
I was update the Hard Beatmap....
Just replace the (Hard) 01:27:05 (4,5,6) to another notes...
Echo
I think it's fine now.

btw you should go to Song Setup and change the title to JET de GO as well :D