Title: Lullaby For You
BPM: 134.01
Filesize: 18088kb
Play Time: 04:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (0.69 stars, 190 notes)
  2. Hard (3.9 stars, 474 notes)
Download: JYONGRI - Lullaby For You
Download: JYONGRI - Lullaby For You (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Lullaby For You(Janpanese Version) by JYONGRI, from NDS GAME "It's a wonderful world(the world end with you)" Ending Theme.
ROMaster2
I'm going to try this, I'll get back to you on it.
Topic Starter
diela
the "easy" version was upload.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
I approve this now.
Rolled
Hard mode is excellent. It flows very well, even for a slow song. You made it work.

I have a few (rather picky) issues with easy mode though. They are all easily fixable:

00:44:01 - The 1 of the blue combo is spaced too close to the 8.

58:34 - This is too close, however the approach circle is far enough away that people should realize that it is not a half beat away from the 5. Fix this if you'd like, but I suppose it's okay.

1:42:44 - Another big gap from the 1 slider to the 2 hitcircle. Something like this would be okay in hard, but easy its rather mean.

Anyways, there is a lot more spaces that don't follow proper spacing. The spacing is okay if it were anything but an easy map imo, so I will offer you a compromise. Change the difficulty to normal, and I will have no problem ranking this. If you disagree and can get another mod to back you up then that is fine also.

edit: Make sure you snap the note at 4:50:26
There is also a few slider tails that aren't snapped properly. Recalc slider lengths and resnap all notes (should fix)
There is also a 35 note combo that you should deffinately chop up.

I think James was in hardcore mod mode earlier ;x
Topic Starter
diela
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Normal:
03:00:12 (1) - this slider will sound better if it finishes on the white tick (make it shorter).
Personally I would end this beatmap at 4:36 and remove the notes afterwards (for normal difficulty only). Not sure if you agree with this, but it is already long enough as it is and those extra beats don't add much to the map.

Hard:
00:25:88 (1,2) - should be moved forward to red tick?
02:57:66 (8) - should end on white tick (earlier)

Apart from this I really enjoyed this map.

Keep in mind that maps this long are froned upon in general, but I think this one is on the edge OK.
Topic Starter
diela

peppy wrote:

Normal:
03:00:12 (1) - this slider will sound better if it finishes on the white tick (make it shorter).
Personally I would end this beatmap at 4:36 and remove the notes afterwards (for normal difficulty only). Not sure if you agree with this, but it is already long enough as it is and those extra beats don't add much to the map.

Hard:
00:25:88 (1,2) - should be moved forward to red tick?
02:57:66 (8) - should end on white tick (earlier)

Apart from this I really enjoyed this map.

Keep in mind that maps this long are froned upon in general, but I think this one is on the edge OK.
thanks...beatmap update again.
Dakeyrus
This map is a lot of fun, good work man. I can't find anything I don't like about it as of the most recent update.
James
bubbling it again...
peppy
One last tiny suggestion - I think it will work better without the countdown. It feels way too loud for this song!
Topic Starter
diela

peppy wrote:

One last tiny suggestion - I think it will work better without the countdown. It feels way too loud for this song!
OK...remove countdown now.
peppy
Ranked.
machol30
awp
holy crap how did I miss this
James
too busy on your own stuffs, i guess.

anyways, love the song. really nice...
zerogaara
我是中国人,就我一个吗。恶寒~~~~
0_o
Offset -25 or so