forum

Road of Major - Zassou

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neogetz_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 09 December 2010 at 07:17:19

Artist: Road of Major
Title: Zassou
BPM: 97.5
Filesize: 6972kb
Play Time: 04:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.79 stars, 90 notes)
  2. Hard (2.02 stars, 192 notes)
  3. Normal (0.96 stars, 123 notes)
Download: Road of Major - Zassou
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Version 0.1 (reset the numbers for new approach to this map)

Slowly adding more gameplay elements to the map.
mtmcl
bpm 97.5

(just replying to get my mod cred) :p
awp
I'm hearing an offset of 25,491. Just fyi.

Easy: You've got some sliders starting on half notes instead of whole notes. Sounds good in some places, but in spots like 00:40:24 I just don't see it. Sounds way better when you move it a half-beat ahead.
01:21:43 (1) - a bit of a beat-spacing jump. I don't know how family-friendly you want to be, just thought I'd point this out.
03:07:63 (3,4) - 4 starts when 3 ends.

Normal: 03:07:32 (3,4) - damn beatspacing abnormalities. But, I've been playing a lot of older ranked maps lately. I'll forgive this, and say suck it up to anyone who complains, because once you're familiar with the music something like this comes naturally.

Hard: 01:19:63 (5) - make this repeat once plz
02:00:07 (1) - It's a bit tricky to tell where this is going off the bat. Try adjusting it so the head of the slider isn't right in the center.
03:03:00 (1) - Another repeat?
03:10:79 (1) - Another one that's hard to tell where it is going. Repeated at 03:38:91.
04:22:76 (1) - REPEATZZZZZZ once more

All slider map - Hard is good for slider practice, but idk if something like this is really rankable by standards. Doesn't mean it's not bad~ but a little awkward at times.
Topic Starter
Neogetz_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Neogetz_old
I'd like to resurrect this beatmap.

I'm moving it from the slider only map it started life as, to a proper submission with beats.
Starrodkirby86
Wooooo, revived!
Topic Starter
Neogetz_old
Thanking you muchness <(^_^)^

So far, up to the first break on hard is mapped with new beats.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.