forum

misono - VS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Donryu
Decided to do another full length song. I might do a few more TV size later, so keep an eye on that topic if you're interested.

I had a bit of fun with this one. At first it was completely hit markers, then I thought it was too repetitive and changed most of them to sliders. Then it was almost completely made of sliders. I think I got a good balance now.

http://osu.ppy.sh/d/87

Here we have the opening to Tales of the Tempest. I think I might do Karma, the Tales of the Abyss opening, but I have a few other songs in mind right now, so that won't be for a while.
FFFanatic
Wow. I've been looking forward to a beatmap version of this song (I already made a simfile of it, but not submitted on bemanistyle, yet, because I don't know how to compress the video to 10 MB and ensure that it's still watchable).

Hmm...timing is ok (at manual 0 ms), and notes are generally alright as well, but I just felt that the notes relied too heavily on the lyrics, so -points for creativity there...But maybe I'm not used to making Normal difficulty beatmaps?

Edit: Hmm...since you're not online I'll just post the link to the video version of your beatmap here for now. But you might want to post this in your first post when you check back here.
http://peppy.chigau.com/files/misono - VS (with video).osz
Extor
Good beatmap, it has a normal difficulty and the positioning of the notes is very clear. I think this one can be a nice song for begginners to advance into harder songs, since it isn't that easy but it isn't hard either. =D

If I don't see any complains with it (mostly timing-wise), I'll add it to the official list. I don't see any, but maybe someone with a better ear will.
eyup
This is a quality beatmap! I don't know the song but the note spacing is perfect so I know when to click, even with lyric-synced parts. You've done a really good job, looking forward to seeing more work from you!

Adding to official list now!