forum

lucky star theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xerxes_oli
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 5:07:53 PM

Artist: ????
Title: ***lucky star***
BPM: 140
Filesize: 1590kb
Play Time: 01:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (1.31 stars, 79 notes)
  2. Hard (3.43 stars, 145 notes)
  3. Insane (3.43 stars, 145 notes)
Download: ???? - ***lucky star***
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
well w/e i cant really do beatmaps so somebody please take it and make it better thx
---------------
ok this is better than the first one {i hope} but i im not used to using sliders so i think i shouldnt have but i did so heres my stupid beatmap again.....
Vic
Shit, bad grammar warning.
What the heck is that. Wait... I heard it somewhere... HOLY SHIT. Its Lucky Star opening. And, WTF, KH+LS=FAIL.
And, 100BPM and 0 offset is baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
Try 140 BPM and 11 777 offset. and then, use beatspacing, add sliders... Just delete every beat and do it again.
Topic Starter
xerxes_oli

Vic wrote:

And, 100BPM and 0 offset is baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
Try 140 BPM and 11 777 offset. and then, use beatspacing, add sliders... Just delete every beat and do it again.
yeah kinda realize right after i posted it so iwas like crap but anywho the kh video isnt have bad
you caN SEE it at (its great in my opinion!!) http://youtube.com/watch?v=5FdTSZ2NlJA
Topic Starter
xerxes_oli
i give up can someone take it and make it there own im obviously not cut out for this i just want to play it on osu decently so here it is...
Agent BA8 Rookbie
There's already a map of the Lucky Star Theme anyway.
Don't worry, only beatmapping geniuses get it right first time. It'll get better at some point.
Topic Starter
xerxes_oli

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

There's already a map of the Lucky Star Theme
there is? really? i must have it!!! :o :o
lol
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.