forum

Hatsune Miku - Yellow

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Krisom
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 04 de septiembre de 2010 at 20:43:51

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: Yellow
Source: Kz
Tags: Project Diva 2nd vocaloid livetune
BPM: 127
Filesize: 21591kb
Play Time: 02:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,73 stars, 132 notes)
  2. Hard (4,68 stars, 281 notes)
  3. Insane (4,99 stars, 374 notes)
  4. Normal (3,2 stars, 159 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - Yellow
Download: Hatsune Miku - Yellow (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
That brilliant glowing yellow dawn
We will never forget, no matter when
The shower of light and sound
The never ending step & clap~

Changed the mp3! Special thanks to James for providing the new mp3!! If you downloaded before Sep 3, you'll have to redownload!!!
Background artwork by Yunare, on Deviantart.
The video is from Project Diva 2nd, Miku's PV with the Yellow suit. Special thanks to Garven for the encoding

Skin elements from:
Hitcircle overlay: ztrot
Hit miss/50/100/300: safe_osu
lighting: safe_osu
Approach circle: taiko skin
everything else: mine
aevv_old
star
Dusty
so I went and played this because it's more or less done, and thought that Easy and Normal were good and Hard and Insane were also pretty much fine, but I didn't feel like modding, because the song really started to get on my nerves.

Just as a general comment thing, parts of Insane confused me the first 3 or so times I played it and failed where combos overlapped on each other

Topic Starter
Krisom

Dusty wrote:

Just as a general comment thing, parts of Insane confused me the first 3 or so times I played it and failed where combos overlapped on each other

Lol, I thought it was just me. I'll remap it (again) then, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with the blue combocolor...

EDIT: Removed the blue combocolor and I'm giving Kudos to Dusty cuz a little IRC mod. I'm too lazy to change everything now (and I love that confusing combo you mentioned) So I'll do the rest tomorow~
vincerio
Isn't it a
kz(livetune)feat. Hatsune Miku - Yellow
:shock:

Source : Project Diva 2nd

TAG : vocaloid ryo
Topic Starter
Krisom

vincerio wrote:

Isn't it a
kz(livetune)feat. Hatsune Miku - Yellow
:shock:

Source : Project Diva 2nd

TAG : vocaloid ryo
I usually use
artist: Vocaloid name
source: Creator
Tags: Game and any co-creator

But thanks for checking ^^!
vincerio
:P
Lizbeth
Hola krisom
Cuando fuí a moderar tu otro mapa, ya estaba rankeado n.nU (ya se que soy lenta y vaga)
Igual por eso elegí uno al azar de tu lista de pending <3
Este mapita me encantó, esta muy limpio y bien hecho. La simetría quedó genial. Al principio sentí el easy y el normal un poco difícil para su respectiva dificultad, pero según el numero de estrellas que tienen cada diff, supongo que esta bien.
Bueno en fin, no pude encontrar nada malo con tu mapa <3

Dejo estrella
Muy buen trabajo ;)
James
kz of livetune composed this. not ryo. ryo composed こっち向いて Baby.
so put kz or livetune in the tags
Topic Starter
Krisom
It's on the source. Anyway, yeah, I'll add livetune

(btw, I changed the mp3 and it messed up with my BPMs, so that's why I've took so long this time, I'm also not sure about Insane yet, so I may remap it... ...again)
James
my point is.. remove ryo ^^
Topic Starter
Krisom
Oh yeah, I alredy did~
Garven
Just did a quick play through of Insane. My initial thoughts: I had a lot more fun with this map than I have had with your other maps of this difficulty range. It'sa very nicea. I'll get to a full mod later, if you're ready with this map set.

I guess it's ready then. Wee~

[Skin]
The approach circle for the spinner kind of disappears as it gets closer to the center. Maybe try a color that sticks out a bit more like, oh, I don't know... yellow?

[General]
Try offset 15,129. It might be a little off still though, I'd get someone to double check the offset. As is, it feels odd.

[Easy]
02:27:432 (1) - The return arrow is pointing the wrong way. Kinda weird, heh.
Nice.

[Normal]
~

[Hard]
!

[Insane]
<3

Really dig the new style. G'luck!
La Cataline
hi~
the map is fine for me, that's why I cant be of much help here...

[skin]
  1. lemon hitcircles <3
[easy]

• 02:44:912(4) wanted to see a new combo here. not because it was a mistake or something, just looks good.
[hard]
  • 01:05:227(6) spacing?
Topic Starter
Krisom

La Cataline wrote:

hi~
the map is fine for me, that's why I cant be of much help here...

[skin]
  1. lemon hitcircles <3
<3, I was thinkking on adding a lemon sliderball

[easy]

• 02:44:912(4) wanted to see a new combo here. not because it was a mistake or something, just looks good.
True, looks far better, done
[hard]
  • 01:05:227(6) spacing?
It's readeable, won't fix unless someone else agrees

Thanks for your mod!

Garven wrote:

I guess it's ready then. Wee~

[Skin]
The approach circle for the spinner kind of disappears as it gets closer to the center. Maybe try a color that sticks out a bit more like, oh, I don't know... yellow? Ok~

[General]
Try offset 15,129. It might be a little off still though, I'd get someone to double check the offset. As is, it feels odd. I'll use this one for now :D

[Easy]
02:27:432 (1) - The return arrow is pointing the wrong way. Kinda weird, heh. How did that happen o_o?? Anyway, fixed.
Nice.

[Normal]
~

[Hard]
!

[Insane]
<3

Really dig the new style. G'luck!
Will change the spinner approach circle later today
Fuuko
It's been such a long time since I last modded...>_>;
Hope I'm not sucking at it.
Anyways, to the usual:
FUUKO'S MOD DEKIMASHITA! <33'

General:

You could add a soft-sliderslide, because some sliders are annoying with that sound, specially when music lows a bit.

You have some broken claps here and there, it's a suggestion, but you could use a soft-slidertick of a clap and use it. Some people don't like this at all, though I do. So it's up to you.

I think you could keep using the soft set at Kiai, because it's such a huge change when you change it to the normal set. Also, IMO, soft whistles would sounds better than normal hits. ( If you consider this one, don't change the notes a bit before the Kiai, because those sound better with normal-hitnormal. )

02:46:329 - You could add one kiai fountain here, it would make the final of the song even more epic. <3'
Easy:

Isn't the HP drain too low?

00:39:715 (3) - I don't like the fact that part of the slider circle is offscreen. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22761 I think you could change it.
02:16:566 - Weird blank space...maybe add a note? And make it symmetrycal.
02:17:511 - ^
02:24:125 - ^
02:25:070 - ^
02:27:432 (1) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22768 The return is in a weird position. Why is it different from this one? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22766
Normal:

Well, I find ugly overlapping sliders. It makes your maps less sexy. Example: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22770
And, IMO, they would get better like: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22771
You don't need to use DS for those. You can just place it close to the previous slider end without touching it.
But it's all up to you.

00:31:211 (2) - I think it would be better ( aka more sexy <3 ) like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22769
02:21:762 (5,6) - This one is fine, cute and sexy, way to go. <3
02:45:384 (6) - Change that normal finish to a soft finish.
Hard:

What I said about overlapping sliders applies to this diff too.

02:27:432 (3,4,5) - Kinda hard to see, since it gets a bit covered by the previous notes, so why don't you switch it with the (6,7,8)?
02:44:440 (1) - Add a soft finish at the end of this slider.
Insane:

02:46:330 (5) - Change this to a soft finish instead of a normal one.
Sexy map. <3 Way to go~
Have your star and my good luck. x3
Kurai
:3

Green = Suggestion
Orange = You should fix it
Red = You need to fix it

[General]
The background must be 1024*768 and not 1004*768, resize it and fullsubmit :3

[Easy]
02:08:534 (1) - Add finish at the beginning ?

[Normal]
01:17:511 (2) - Add finish at the beginning and at the end ?
02:46:566 (1) - Move 1/4 earlier and end it at the same spot it was.

[Hard]

01:17:511 (4) - Add finish at the beginning
01:18:219 (6) - ^
02:46:566 (1) - Move 1/4 earlier and end it at the same spot it was.

[Insane]
01:17:511 (4) - Add finish
01:18:219 (7) - Add finish at the beginning

Yay nice map <3
Star
Topic Starter
Krisom

KuraiPettan wrote:

[General]
The background must be 1024*768 and not 1004*768, resize it and fullsubmit :3 Oh god, ok~

[Easy]
02:08:534 (1) - Add finish at the beginning ? Nope

[Normal]
01:17:511 (2) - Add finish at the beginning and at the end ? Hmmm, nah
02:46:566 (1) - Move 1/4 earlier and end it at the same spot it was. Nice eye

[Hard]

01:17:511 (4) - Add finish at the beginning Nah
01:18:219 (6) - ^ Nah
02:46:566 (1) - Move 1/4 earlier and end it at the same spot it was. Ok~

[Insane]
01:17:511 (4) - Add finish
01:18:219 (7) - Add finish at the beginning None was done

Fuuko wrote:

It's been such a long time since I last modded...>_>;
Hope I'm not sucking at it.
Anyways, to the usual:
FUUKO'S MOD DEKIMASHITA! <33'

General:

You could add a soft-sliderslide, because some sliders are annoying with that sound, specially when music lows a bit. Ok~

You have some broken claps here and there, it's a suggestion, but you could use a soft-slidertick of a clap and use it. Some people don't like this at all, though I do. So it's up to you. I rather have the broken claps :<

I think you could keep using the soft set at Kiai, because it's such a huge change when you change it to the normal set. Also, IMO, soft whistles would sounds better than normal hits. ( If you consider this one, don't change the notes a bit before the Kiai, because those sound better with normal-hitnormal. ) Nope, sorry <3

02:46:329 - You could add one kiai fountain here, it would make the final of the song even more epic. <3' ok done

Easy:

Isn't the HP drain too low? I usually use this one as my HP drain rate for Easy :<

00:39:715 (3) - I don't like the fact that part of the slider circle is offscreen. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22761 I think you could change it. Done
02:16:566 - Weird blank space...maybe add a note? And make it symmetrycal. Newbs get confused with notes too close to the end of a spinner, that's why I used this pattern here :<
02:17:511 - ^ This blank space is to keep the pattern
02:24:125 - ^
02:25:070 - ^And these ones are to be consistent with the ones above~
02:27:432 (1) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22768 The return is in a weird position. Why is it different from this one? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22766 Dunno, It was glitched, anyway, I fixed that one alredy~

Normal:

Well, I find ugly overlapping sliders. It makes your maps less sexy. Example: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22770
And, IMO, they would get better like: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22771
You don't need to use DS for those. You can just place it close to the previous slider end without touching it.
But it's all up to you.Fixed some

00:31:211 (2) - I think it would be better ( aka more sexy <3 ) like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/22769 Done
02:21:762 (5,6) - This one is fine, cute and sexy, way to go. <3 <3
02:45:384 (6) - Change that normal finish to a soft finish. Done

Hard:

What I said about overlapping sliders applies to this diff too. Weird, my 1/2 distance sliders are not touching each other imo o_o

02:27:432 (3,4,5) - Kinda hard to see, since it gets a bit covered by the previous notes, so why don't you switch it with the (6,7,8)? Done
02:44:440 (1) - Add a soft finish at the end of this slider. Done

Insane:

02:46:330 (5) - Change this to a soft finish instead of a normal one. Done

Sexy map. <3 Way to go~
Have your star and my good luck. x3
Thanks for your mods guys!
orioncomet
dunno why but offset sound a bit late to me and I got 15139 sound better imo, feel free to ignore it if you disagree.
other things seem fine so far, star!
Topic Starter
Krisom
Well, you'rs sounds better than Garven's offset. Thanks for checking ploy ^^!

/me adds
show more