forum

Mizuiro Blood - Koi wa Mizuiro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aquabluu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 5:20:06 PM

Artist: Mizuiro Blood
Title: Koi wa Mizuiro
BPM: 154.16
Filesize: 2034kb
Play Time: 01:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.02 stars, 116 notes)
  2. Hard (4.19 stars, 171 notes)
  3. Insane (4.72 stars, 231 notes)
Download: Mizuiro Blood - Koi wa Mizuiro
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Taking a breather from all those Taiko beatmaps I made. This is the ending theme for an obscure Japanese DS game called Mizuiro Blood. I would go into detail about what the heck this game is but hey, this isn't a games forum :P

Edit1: Retimed
Edit2: Replace the heart-shaped sliders with multipart beziers, they look great now
EiJi
Looks fairly solid. Few hiccups on Normal beatspacing, but nothing worth mentioning IMO.

I came up with different timing, however. Which would be;
BPM: 154.16
Offset: 13,039

While I am fairly confident in that timing, other mods usually disagree on my timings, so use the above as a reference while you wait for someone else to provide you their timing.

Starred for now.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Well, okay then
Echo
I would definitely change BPM to 154.16, but offset is fine either as it is or where Eiji pointed out.

I love the placement of 00:56:08 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) on insane, it's really good :)

Normal:
01:43:36 (9) - not a big deal, but I would place this slider slightly higher to make it not so close to the bottom of the screen

Also you might want to wait for the next public release which has multipart sliders, so you can easily make the hearts with bezier curves instead of a catmull with so many points (like this if you haven't seen it already)
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Well, I finished all the changes, save for the heart. When's the next public release? I hope it isn't too long~
Until then, don't rank this beatmap yet ;)
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Alriight, I'm done editing the sliders
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Um...anybody here?
Saturos
I am, shhhhh.

Bubbled.
peppy
-Timing-
Perfect

-Placement-
A few non-distance snapped areas, but these feel intuitive.

-Difficulty-specific Analysis-
Easy
Fun, and a good level for beginners without being too easy.

Overall: 9/10 (rankable)

Hard
Tick rate is a bit too high *_*, but I guess this is a matter of personal preference. Some may not like this though, and it does have a negative effect on relative song scores. I'll let it go this time because it doesn't make such a huge difference on a map of this length, but keep this in mind.

Really enjoyable map.

Overall: 8.5/10 (rankable)

Insane
Lots of fun! Only complaint I have is some of the notes feel cramped. This does make them easier to hit, but my pet hate is overlapping notes. Love the triple hits.

Overall: 9/10 (rankable)

-Status Change-
Ranked. Good job and sorry about the delay before this map got looked at.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
It's alright, thanks :D
[deleted user]
Nice Song *_*
by the way, can someone send me the mp3 version? (if exists)