forum

SHK - Identity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 2:09:11 PM

Artist: SHK
Title: Identity
BPM: 155
Filesize: 2287kb
Play Time: 02:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4.3 stars, 245 notes)
  2. Hard (4.93 stars, 421 notes)
Download: SHK - Identity
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
O2Jam song, one of my favorites. First level 30+ song I've passed.
Echo

If I could, I would instant rank this :D
Topic Starter
James
Haha I was trying to copy FFFanatics O2jam beatmaps but ended it doing my own version instead.

EDIT: changed something in hard..
Rolled
Offset of 1080 maybe? I got a huge amount of 100's my first run of this song. The lack of hitsounds does make it very hard, but with this offset I get far less. All other offsets will have to be adjusted accordingly though which blows.

Another's opinion on this offset would be nice. I'm not 100% confident with it.
Topic Starter
James
Delete the beatmap and try to download it again, I lowered the sound of the mp3.

ALSO I tried to decrease my universal by -24 (not set the offset to -24) and I still get 300s.
Echo
I think Rolled's offset is slightly too early.
Rolled
I have a problem with ranking this because of the ugly stacks at 0:10:40. I am pretty nazi about stacks containing notes at different beats. Even after looking at this in test, I have problems not X'ing it.

Otherwise I don't have a problem :/ So if you don't want to change that its going to have to be ranked by someone other than me.
Topic Starter
James
hahahaah i just copied crosstime. i should revert it back.

Topic Starter
James
reupped.
Saturos
I took way to long to mod this. :(

Sounds better at BPM 155.01 and -10ms offset.

Dropping to a star for now.

Topic Starter
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
Actually, all I did was change all timing points with 155.00 to 155.01, resnapped, and it felt much better.

On second thought, though...ignore the BPM change. Just move the offset and I'll rank this. I apparently like to think the BPM is off when I mod at night, and it's fine when I played it this morning. >>
Topic Starter
James
to -10? how? i think other timing points there are for both for hitsounds and offset. should i move them -1020 offset too?

i dont know, it ruined every other timing point if i change everything. or you just want to change the first timing?
awp
Normal's fine, I think Hard's first timing section is 1115. Other than that, ranx
Topic Starter
James
ok
Echo
I would quote my first post, but i'm too lazy~

Topic Starter
James
haha
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.