forum

SKIN: Failure sound effect [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
awp
12:07 awp: I said I was done asking peppy for skin additions to TWEWY skin
12:07 awp: I said I was done
12:08 awp: buuuuut
12:08 awp: it'd be nice to have a "fail.wav" play at the failure screen lalalala
LuigiHann
Probably could have posted this right in the request thread for the custom fail screen, since they kind of go hand-in-hand :P But yeah, this is pretty inevitable.
Saturos
This better be Beat saying 'dumbass'. I will except nothing else. <3
Dark Deception_old

Saturos wrote:

This better be Beat saying 'dumbass'. I will except nothing else. <3
You mean Beat from JSRF? In that case, that will turn the most depressing moment into a really funny moment.
peppy
(+) "failsound.wav/mp3" is now skinnable.

Beware that this will replace the osu! default slowing-down-ish sound. But this shouldn't sound too bad - especially if you replace it well.
ROMaster2

peppy wrote:

Beware that this will replace the osu! default slowing-down-ish sound. But this shouldn't sound too bad - especially if you replace it well.
Is it possible to have the Slowish down effect be toggled then, to be with the the failsound?
Topic Starter
awp

peppy wrote:

Yay and damn - I was hoping for the fail sound to play after the Game Over screen showed up. However, using the current implementation, I can actually do something better than what I originally had in mind - it'll just take more effort. Which I am willing to put forth to make TEH BESTEST SKIN EVER
Dark Deception_old
Like that record scratch when a song is interruped. That would make failing a hilarious moment in osu!
ROMaster2

awp wrote:

TEH BESTEST SKIN EVER
Thanks for complimenting on my Brawl Skin mate! :twisted: :P
peppy

awp wrote:

Yay and damn - I was hoping for the fail sound to play after the Game Over screen showed up. However, using the current implementation, I can actually do something better than what I originally had in mind - it'll just take more effort. Which I am willing to put forth to make TEH BESTEST SKIN EVER
Its a constant time for the screen to appear - you can just add silence.
RemmyX25

ROMaster2 wrote:

awp wrote:

TEH BESTEST SKIN EVER
Thanks for complimenting on my Brawl Skin mate! :twisted: :P
All we need for your Brawl skin is

"FAILURE! Awwww...."
Topic Starter
awp

peppy wrote:

awp wrote:

Thing is, I like that ohhhhhhhhnoooooyoufffffaaaiiillllled slowdown mechanic

but like I said if I put the effort forth I can actually do better than what I was thinking. It'll just be tough to pull off maybe.
Dark Deception_old

awp wrote:

peppy wrote:

awp wrote:

Thing is, I like that ohhhhhhhhnoooooyoufffffaaaiiillllled slowdown mechanic

but like I said if I put the effort forth I can actually do better than what I was thinking. It'll just be tough to pull off maybe.
If that was from the King of all cosmos, then I would be scared shit!