forum

The Cat Empire - Fishies

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Egg1991
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 22, 2008 at 12:27:08 AM

Artist: The Cat Empire
Title: Fishies
BPM: 92
Filesize: 5512kb
Play Time: 03:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.74 stars, 285 notes)
  2. Hard (4.61 stars, 421 notes)
  3. Insane (4.83 stars, 448 notes)
Download: The Cat Empire - Fishies
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I borrowed this CD from a friend and loved it, so I made a beatmap out of it for fun. Tell me what you think! Anything helps...

I finally got around to adding an easier difficulty now...

Anybody have any ideas on how to fix the last combo, where the song slows down?
Rolled
I cannot say much about this beatmap..

It is just simply amazing. Awesome song, awesome map, awesome mapper (it's a shame I don't see much of you. Huge fan of your maps)

I would bubble this off the bat but this song is going to need an easier difficulty to meet ranking's standards :( I will give you a very well deserved star, though.

edit: Caught ya. 2:23:13 - space the 9 farther from the 10.
Topic Starter
Egg1991
Er....uh......THANK YOU!!!!!
I fixed that one note (I can't believe I missed that!) and I'll get on the new difficulty!
Topic Starter
Egg1991
I've been on vacation and working for awhile, but I'm back and made a new easier difficulty for this. Could someone resurrect it for me?
Rolled
THANK GOD.

Been wanting this finished for a while :P Shame I cannot play it until my internet is back :( But I will play this asap.

edit: I was going to install osu on my uncles computer justtttt to try this beatmap, but..

Your graphics card does not support Shader Model 1.1+.

Unfortunately, support is required to play osu!
Please upgrade your graphics card to something made after 2002 (that isn't a geforce mx model)
You will be directed to a thread with further information.

:(:(:(
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Egg1991
Now that I remember this map and I've finished my other one, I think I'll edit it a bit more and make an intermediate level...
awp
Holy shit.

You are an excellent beatmapper and this is an excellent beatmap. Very careful note placement, patterns are not just fun but an ample credit to the music, notes are spread out, and it's not just one constant stream of activity between breaks. This one gets two <3

two hearts that is...because of ranking. And overall it's just awesome.
jacklau89
this one is real good;i personally recommand everyone to try this and it will worth your time :P
Mogsy
I like what you were trying to do. Too bad the beatspacing is absolutely atrocious.

Seriously, I don't find the spacing good at all. Maybe I'm just a spacing nazi, but whatever.
Topic Starter
Egg1991
What problems did you have with it exactly?
Rolled

Mogsworth wrote:

Maybe I'm just a spacing nazi, but whatever.
I find no problem at all reading the notes, and found no problem even the first time i played it.
Mogsy
It's probably a personal spacing preference, but the spacing, although even no matter how far apart you make each beat, it seems to erratically change. But that's just me. :P