forum

THE GAME LAG F*CKING KILLED ME!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
PEPPYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BETTER F*CKIN' KILL THE LAG, BECAUSE IT F*CKIN' KILL ME WHILE F*CKIN' PLAYING A F*CKIN' BEATMAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *explodes*
awp
Disable the more cpu/gpu-intensive effects like combo fire and snaking sliders.

Also try disabling Limit FPS.

If that doesn't do the trick, new mobo/processor.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
The combo fire was already off.
awp

awp wrote:

Disable the more cpu/gpu-intensive effects like snaking sliders.

Also try disabling Limit FPS.

If that doesn't do the trick, new mobo/processor.
Additionally make sure there aren't other environment issues causing lag.

I used to get lag constantly. Reformatted my PC and osu runs like a beaut.
peppy

Dark Deception wrote:

PEPPYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BETTER F*CKIN' KILL THE LAG, BECAUSE IT F*CKIN' KILL ME WHILE F*CKIN' PLAYING A F*CKIN' BEATMAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *explodes*
You better watch the way you speak.
As for the lag you mention, you probably got a virus on your pc.
GuardianHX

Dark Deception wrote:

The cute avatar and that message DO NOT WORK. O_o
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

peppy wrote:

Dark Deception wrote:

Sorry... I get so mad, that I go insane. Trust me. I have a really short fuse, waiting to be lit.
ROMaster2

Dark Deception wrote:

peppy wrote:

Dark Deception wrote:

Sorry... I get so mad, that I go insane. Trust me. I have a really short fuse, waiting to be lit.
Happens to all of use sometime.
GuardianHX

Dark Deception wrote:

peppy wrote:

Dark Deception wrote:

Peppy works very hard on Osu!, and that may seem a little rude to complain and get mad over a small problem so easily.
Though it can be understandable, keep in mind that it's not nice to talk like that to the hand that feeds you, (In this case, the wonderful creator of a wonderful program.) lol. ^_^
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

GuardianHX wrote:

Peppy works very hard on Osu!, and that may seem a little rude to complain and get mad over a small problem so easily.
Though it can be understandable, keep in mind that it's not nice to talk like that to the hand that feeds you, (In this case, the wonderful creator of a wonderful program.) lol. ^_^
I know, but a lag happened and it's "LIGHTS OUT!"
MaxwellDemon
... there's no but, peps worked hard on this, and you had been enjoying Osu! for the past few months for free. Like peps said, better watch what you say in the future. :/
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

MaxwellDemon wrote:

... there's no but, peps worked hard on this, and you had been enjoying Osu! for the past few months for free. Like peps said, better watch what you say in the future. :/
I know. If the lag happens again, I'll post and try to post it in a nice way. :P
Saturos
You don't need to post it, as it's a local problem on your pc, not one currently in osu!. ;x
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

Saturos wrote:

You don't need to post it, as it's a local problem on your pc, not one currently in osu!. ;x
Meh... your right.
awp
itt we take peppy for granted
James
Are you this guy? :)
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

James wrote:

Are you this guy? :)
Uh, no. I'm not German!