forum

Masafumi Takada - Pleather for Breakfast

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Holly Summers
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, June 06, 2008 at 10:40:15 PM

Artist: Masafumi Takada
Title: Pleather for Breakfast
BPM: 145.01
Filesize: 7994kb
Play Time: 04:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. Travis must Die (3.2 stars, 316 notes)
Download: Masafumi Takada - Pleather for Breakfast
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first COMPLETED beatmap, with thanks to help of Rabble and Decoy making me fix some flukes in this. There are some parts that are kinda meh but nothing I can really do. There is some parts that change sound from "Whistle" to "Finish" but I haven't really found any, if you do go ahead and notify me and I'll convert them. It sounds the same to me in Taiko skin.

Caution: THIS SONG IS HARD. Hence (Travis Must Die Difficulty, a difficulty joke. Point to whoever gets the joke) and this song is VERY long (About 4 minutes and 6 seconds.) This song can also be considered easy, and a bit repetitive.

This song is the boss theme for one of the character's in the Wii Game No More Heroes who's called "Bad Girl". If this song turns out good I'll do a normal mode that's half the song time and a bit easier. I hope this Beatmap comes to your likings. c:

Update 6/06/08

I seperated some sliders that were connecting to each other. Sometimes these little buggers can sneak by me.
chan
Please resubmit your map, had problems with updating to latest version of your map.

While I'm still here,
00:26:86 (5) - don't overlap this on when the previous slider ends. Probably shorten slider (4)
00:33:49 (8) - beatspacing is bad. Switch on distance snapping when you map, and pick a suitable beatspacing for your map

In general, beat spacing for your map is not consistent for your map, try to stick with one distance multiplier for the song.

Also, what's with all the bookmarks?