posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Highsky
Hi when i try to start Osu! i get

---------------------------
Unhandled Exception
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Het doel van een aanroep heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Het doel van een aanroep heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Kan bestand of assembly Microsoft.Ink, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 of een van de afhankelijkheden hiervan niet laden. De manifestdefinitie van de gevonden assembly komt niet overeen met de assembly-verwijzing. (Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Bestandsnaam: Microsoft.Ink, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Kan bestand of assembly Microsoft.Ink, Version=1.7.2600.2180, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 of een van de afhankelijkheden hiervan niet laden. De manifestdefinitie van de gevonden assembly komt niet overeen met de assembly-verwijzing. (Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Bestandsnaam: Microsoft.Ink, Version=1.7.2600.2180, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

WRSCH: registratie van assembly-bindingen is uitgeschakeld.

Als u assembly-bindingsfouten wilt registreren, stelt u de registerwaarde [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) in op 1.

Opmerking: er is een prestatiestraf gekoppeld aan de registratie van assembly-bindingsfouten.

Als u deze functie wilt uitschakelen, verwijdert u de registerwaarde [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

bij osu.Input.TabletHandler.InitialiseTablet()

bij osu.GameBase..ctor(String startupFile)

bij osu.Program.Main()

--- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---

bij FR5JafDB.ADxJAC20ZqXqPt10.ACcQa)KH2m0PhoPUB(String[] )

bij Ga6CpuJbCq4.AGe)fe)q5n.AAX2LcRll(String[] )

--- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---

bij System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)

bij System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)

bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)

bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)

bij System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
OK

it's in dutch so i hope you can help me with it i'm using an clean installed vista Ultimate x64.
awp
System.IO.FileLoadException: Kan bestand of assembly Microsoft.Ink, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,

Neutral culture mumbojumbo...

...uh, I think this has something to do with installation. I'm old and senile and forget things.

awp suggests:

Download the .NET FRAMEWORK 2.0 and try again.
If that doesn't work, delete your osu files and rerun osume.exe

OR!

Download and run the installer:
http://osu.ppy.sh/release/osu!setup.exe

peppy suggests
Something much more accurate if my solution doesn't work =<
Echo

Google wrote:

Cannot load file or assembly Microsoft.Ink, Version = 6.0.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 or one of its dependencies. The manifestdefinitie of the assembly found does not match the assembly-referral. (Exception of HRESULT: 0x80131040)

at osu.Input.TabletHandler.InitialiseTablet()
Do you use a tablet?
Topic Starter
Highsky
no i don't use an tablet and i have reinstalled the game 10 times already and i reinstalled my vista because i thouth it was because of some programs and .net framework comes with vista.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Highsky

peppy wrote:

Microsoft.Ink.dll is a dll that should be in your osu! folder. If it is there, it is corrupt. If it isn't there, then it should be. Either way, use the installer as mentioned previously, because you obviously haven't tried it yet.
the dll is there and i reinstalled it a couple times with the local installer and the updater, and sometimes it starts but doesn't show any screen but is active if i look at my active processes screen. :cry:
peppy
Do you have a copy of the Ink SDK installed on your pc? My only guess is that you have a local copy of Microsoft.Ink.Dll in your System32 that is older or newer than the one provided with osu!. You could try uninstalling this if that is a possibility, and if you can't get that working post here again. Not sure what I can do about this though.
Topic Starter
Highsky
ok iv'e searched for it in my windows folder and found multiple microsoft.ink files and folders that belong to the inkball game in vista but i can't delete them. and iv'e found on the net that the ultimate version has tablet support integrated. :?
peppy
Out of interest - have you tried deleting the ink.dll from the osu! folder?

I'll see what I can do with the next public release to avoid this problem.
Topic Starter
Highsky
yes i tried to delete the ink.dll file but it still gave the error i even replaced it with a newer version but then it just says i have version 1.7 of the ink.dll and i can't disable the tablet pc components either.
peppy
Okay. don't go too far - i'll fix this up for next public release.
Topic Starter
Highsky
ok then i will wait till it's out :D
peppy
Hmm after looking into this further, I'm not sure if this is something I can fix. I have made a change or two, but am not sure if it will help.

I think this is the same problem you are having - could you try running the command line command mentioned in the second post?
Topic Starter
Highsky
hmm i tried it but it doesn't work because it can't find the files for it. :(