forum

Michael Buble - Everything

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blizs
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, August 01, 2015 at 5:44:06 AM

Artist: Michael Buble
Title: Everything
Tags: traditional vocal jazz relaxing Call Me Irresponsible Fantastica
BPM: 123.05
Filesize: 5859kb
Play Time: 03:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.59 stars, 384 notes)
  2. Normal (1.54 stars, 220 notes)
Download: Michael Buble - Everything
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
BG info : Sing With Me by Menstos

Bubblé : Wafu
Qualify : Mako Sakata
riffy
Hello there! As requested via ZLOdeuka-'s Queue.

Please note that everything below is just suggestions based. You are free to accept or deny them as you wish.

[General]
  1. How about adding a few tags to help players discover the song? traditional vocal jazz relaxing might fit well as the tags. Search for more of those, if you want.
  2. Countdown, Widescreen Support and Letterboxes are unnecesssary. Please make sure to have them disabled. (Song Setup > Storyboarding).
  3. I really loved the set of colours you use, they are pleasant and look neat but the green and the violet one seem to be unfitting with the background.
    Note: personally, I would suggest looking for a different BG, instead of changing colours. Something providing a better variety of colours would so much better with the song, in my opinion.
[Normal]
  1. Consider lowering your OD and HP by one or at least 0,5. The song is relaxing and your mapping style is relaxing as well. Therefore, harsh difficulty settings appear unfitting here.
  2. 00:25:369 (3) - this one can be easily replaced with a single circle at 00:25:369. THe rhythm remains quite playable and nothing significant is left out.
    Note: it would be great to simplify this part of the song a little. As the diff is intended to be the easiest one, making it frendlier won't hurt.
  3. 01:40:948 (3) - minor - this slider gets overlapped with the HP-Bar. It is not a big issues, but it is possible that such an overlap will trouble newbies and appear untidy. A little re-arrangement of object's placement would solve the problem.
  4. 01:53:626 - this is a very strong beat, so I would prefer if there was a circle to click it. Also, I feel like the slider at 01:54:114 - does not emphasize vocals enough, so I thought of a better rhythm and came up with this.
    Note: 02:39:949 (3,1) - same as above applies to this pattern. THey have a very similar sound.
  5. 02:13:862 (3) - 02:15:812 (2) - 02:17:763 (2) - we can focus on the vocals and remove those 1/2 circles. This wil ll make the diff work slightly more suitable for beginners.
    Note: you've already done it with 02:20:932 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - , so why not do it again?
  6. 02:15:081 (1) - I am pretty sure that this should be placed 1/4 forward. Both rhythm and spacing require it.
  7. 02:43:362 (3) - vocals are ksort of splitted and it would be cool to replicate it in the map. What do you think about this rhythm?

I like it! I like it a lot! The only thing I am unsure of is the amount of 1/2 beats, I believe that you could reduce the usage of them a litytle bit. Apart from that, I really enjoyed modding it.
[Hard]
  1. 00:26:588 (3) - try to be careful with sudden direction changes. Espicially in calm songs. The trick here is that it has nothing in the music, and the flow suddenly gets broken. A plain straight or sligthly curved slider would fit better here, in my opinion.
  2. 00:36:097 (2,3) - was there any reason in the music for this jump? I think it is an unnecessary one. Maybe you can tone it down?
  3. 01:00:965 (1,3) - try to unstack the sliders. It will improve their readabillity a little.
  4. 02:23:858 (3,4) - the spacing here is inconsistent with the previous pattern (02:21:907 (3,4)). Why don't you try to add little (x1.6 or so) jumps in both of these patterns?
  5. 02:31:903 (3) - this would sound and play much better as circle + 1/2 slider due to the vocals sounding like "and - throoough". Also, t would match with the music nicely. Here's an example of what's on my mind.
  6. 03:15:057 - 03:16:664 - an so on- The green lines you have placed on the spinner are unnecessary as they do not change anything. Instead, they might cause cause some problems within osu. So, I highly recommend to remove them and leave the red ones only.

Well done and polished. I'd recommend to get a couple of modders to doublecheck the jumps, but I really loved this difficulty.
I don't have much to say. I was very impressed with the structure of the set and your rhythm choice. A very pleasant and relaxing map!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Topic Starter
Blizs
I'm going to sleep right now....
I'll reply when I woke up. Sorry for delay T.T
honkers
from q

Normal

• -Instead of this 00:59:502 (1), you can do something like this
    -01:54:114 (1) same as above ^
    -02:40:924 (1) ^
    -Add notes to 01:09:742 and 01:10:229 since thats where vocals start again.
    -Move 02:14:959 (1) one tick to the right. Pretty sure this wasn't intentional.
    -Make a slider from 02:27:759 to 02:28:246 or just notes. With this filled it transitions better into khai.
    -I don't think this 02:57:503 (1) nc is needed.

Hard
  • -Ctrl + G 00:36:337 (1). Leads into the slider better and goes well with this type of music.
    -Ctrl + G 00:07:084 (6) as well. Makes it feel not as linear to the previous 2 sliders and goes into the next slider better.
    -You might want to add a a slider from 01:29:734 to 01:29:916 instead of just a note. Goes well with the bend in pitch with the vocals.
    -Move 01:35:585 (4) to x:456 y:48. Makes a nice triangle
    -Blanket 01:36:804 (2) to 01:35:585 (4)
    -Make 01:58:137 (3) into a repeating slider like this. Sounds a bit better instead of just a slider.
    -Blanket 02:31:416 (2,3) better.
    -Add notes to 02:56:528 and 02:57:015. Stack them with 02:56:040 (1). Doing this will make it feel consistent with the previous stack on 02:52:139 (1,2,3,4).
    -
Topic Starter
Blizs
Bakari

Bakari wrote:

Hello there! As requested via ZLOdeuka-'s Queue.

Please note that everything below is just suggestions based. You are free to accept or deny them as you wish.

[General]
  1. How about adding a few tags to help players discover the song? traditional vocal jazz relaxing might fit well as the tags. Search for more of those, if you want. yea I don't know what should I put on the tags. So I'll just wait until someone give me any suggestion of it XD . fixed and added my old nickname to the tags.
  2. Countdown, Widescreen Support and Letterboxes are unnecesssary. Please make sure to have them disabled. (Song Setup > Storyboarding). fixed. Forgot to disable XD
  3. I really loved the set of colours you use, they are pleasant and look neat but the green and the violet one seem to be unfitting with the background.
    Note: personally, I would suggest looking for a different BG, instead of changing colours. Something providing a better variety of colours would so much better with the song, in my opinion. I just randomly take the BG XD . maybe I'll change it to more colorful BG. Maybe I'll use anime BG again XD I'll search for the BG later.
[Normal]
  1. Consider lowering your OD and HP by one or at least 0,5. The song is relaxing and your mapping style is relaxing as well. Therefore, harsh difficulty settings appear unfitting here. I'm not really good on diff setting T.T so I'll just apply it.
  2. 00:25:369 (3) - this one can be easily replaced with a single circle at 00:25:369. THe rhythm remains quite playable and nothing significant is left out.
    Note: it would be great to simplify this part of the song a little. As the diff is intended to be the easiest one, making it frendlier won't hurt. fixed and Replaced some 1/2 reversed slider into a 1/1 slider To make easier to read.
  3. 01:40:948 (3) - minor - this slider gets overlapped with the HP-Bar. It is not a big issues, but it is possible that such an overlap will trouble newbies and appear untidy. A little re-arrangement of object's placement would solve the problem. Moved since I see it was a Guidelines Rules on Ranking Criteria.
  4. 01:53:626 - this is a very strong beat, so I would prefer if there was a circle to click it. Also, I feel like the slider at 01:54:114 - does not emphasize vocals enough, so I thought of a better rhythm and came up with this.
    Note: 02:39:949 (3,1) - same as above applies to this pattern. THey have a very similar sound. In this mapset, I mainly follow the instrument. vocal was just an additional pattern. i'll keep mine here because I won't make things more harder for the 1/2 part and for the long slider, I make it follow the snare. I just don't want to make 2 beats empty snap on mapping Normal and Easy (Except if it's really necessary) because It'll make a long spacing between the notes.
  5. 02:13:862 (3) - 02:15:812 (2) - 02:17:763 (2) - we can focus on the vocals and remove those 1/2 circles. This wil ll make the diff work slightly more suitable for beginners.
    Note: you've already done it with 02:20:932 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - , so why not do it again? Agreed. I'll remove the circle to make it easier to read (And for consistency). I'll apply it for the last part on the diff too.
  6. 02:15:081 (1) - I am pretty sure that this should be placed 1/4 forward. Both rhythm and spacing require it. I've made a bit mistake lol.
  7. 02:43:362 (3) - vocals are ksort of splitted and it would be cool to replicate it in the map. What do you think about this rhythm? I think it's just make things harder. I'll keep mine because I just follow the instrument. I didn't ignore vocal at 02:43:362 - because I think it have a big effect and it's a good point to make a start point for reversed slider.

I like it! I like it a lot! Thanks!~~ >w< The only thing I am unsure of is the amount of 1/2 beats, I believe that you could reduce the usage of them a litytle bit. Reduced some for now. Apart from that, I really enjoyed modding it. >w<
[Hard]
  1. 00:26:588 (3) - try to be careful with sudden direction changes. Espicially in calm songs. The trick here is that it has nothing in the music, and the flow suddenly gets broken. A plain straight or sligthly curved slider would fit better here, in my opinion. Hmm... I've considered about this and things about broken flow make me change this :3 . fixed with a smooth curved slider.
  2. 00:36:097 (2,3) - was there any reason in the music for this jump? I think it is an unnecessary one. Maybe you can tone it down? Maybe I'll just make a mirror from 00:36:584 (3) - .
  3. 01:00:965 (1,3) - try to unstack the sliders. It will improve their readabillity a little. I think mine is fine since it's a good part to put an anti jump. And it's not stacked, it's slighty stacked :3
  4. 02:23:858 (3,4) - the spacing here is inconsistent with the previous pattern (02:21:907 (3,4)). Why don't you try to add little (x1.6 or so) jumps in both of these patterns? I'll keep mine since I can feel the flow through the followcircle.
  5. 02:31:903 (3) - this would sound and play much better as circle + 1/2 slider due to the vocals sounding like "and - throoough". Also, t would match with the music nicely. Here's an example of what's on my mind. I think I'll change it to 1/2 circles without slider since the other parts like this in kiais did it. Anyway I can say it kinda fixed :3
  6. 03:15:057 - 03:16:664 - an so on- The green lines you have placed on the spinner are unnecessary as they do not change anything. Instead, they might cause cause some problems within osu. So, I highly recommend to remove them and leave the red ones only. I'll removethe green lines in the spinners since it's useless but not for the first green line. I used a slider for it.

Well done and polished. I'd recommend to get a couple of modders to doublecheck the jumps I've decrease some of it but I think I'll need more suggestion :3, but I really loved this difficulty. Thanks again >w<~~~
I don't have much to say. I was very impressed with the structure of the set and your rhythm choice. A very pleasant and relaxing map!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!

Thanks for your mod, Bakari >w< ~~~

[ Ernasis ] wrote:

from q

Normal

normal
  • -Instead of this 00:59:502 (1), you can do something like this It will say that I follow the vocal. But If I follow the vocal, that's not enough for it. There must be some additional 1/2 points and things will become more harder. So i'll just keep mine
    -01:54:114 (1) same as above ^ same
    -02:40:924 (1) ^ same
    -Add notes to 01:09:742 and 01:10:229 since thats where vocals start again. I'm not sure if it follow something. And the first vocal start at 01:09:985 - not 01:09:742 - .
    -Move 02:14:959 (1) one tick to the right. Pretty sure this wasn't intentional. I've remove the 1/2 circle from last modder's mod and after that I see no problem with spacing. I don't know if it says fixed or not XD
    -Make a slider from 02:27:759 to 02:28:246 or just notes. With this filled it transitions better into khai. Nope. I see you follow the vocal here. But I follow the instrument
    -I don't think this 02:57:503 (1) nc is needed. It's necessary for 4 beats combo consistency.

Hard
hard
  • -Ctrl + G 00:36:337 (1). Leads into the slider better and goes well with this type of music. No more unnecessary jumps.
    -Ctrl + G 00:07:084 (6) as well. Makes it feel not as linear to the previous 2 sliders and goes into the next slider better. I'll keep mine to continue the consistency from 00:06:109 (4,5) - .
    -You might want to add a a slider from 01:29:734 to 01:29:916 instead of just a note. Goes well with the bend in pitch with the vocals. I think mine is fine since I heard the "stop" part on the instrument.
    -Move 01:35:585 (4) to x:456 y:48. Makes a nice triangle But it will broke the spacing flow ;w;
    -Blanket 01:36:804 (2) to 01:35:585 (4) I'll blanket it if I can. But if I blanket it, The slider will be overarea mapping
    -Make 01:58:137 (3) into a repeating slider like this. Sounds a bit better instead of just a slider. It's just make things overmapped since I just follow the acoustic guitar here.
    -Blanket 02:31:416 (2,3) better. No more blankets here after I change the second slider.
    -Add notes to 02:56:528 and 02:57:015. Stack them with 02:56:040 (1). Doing this will make it feel consistent with the previous stack on 02:52:139 (1,2,3,4). This part wasn't like the earlier one. In this part, There's no instrument that follow the 1 beat pattern but the earlier one has hat.
    -
Sorry for not fixing anything T.T . Anyway thanks for your mod, Ernasis >w< ~~

Okay updated~~~~
Myxo
The Hard could really use OD 6 as it already doesn't have many circles and OD 5 is a bit low for this difficulty level, it would still be relaxing to play fitting to the song :3
Great mapset, good luck with this!
Topic Starter
Blizs
Okay used OD 6 :3
and found new BG >w<

and thanks for the stars spam Desperate kun >w<
Topic Starter
Blizs
wow.... Thanks too Bakari for the stars >w<
Wafu
Found out this beatmap thanks to Bakari and I really love the way it is mapped and everything around it. Here are few things I would welcome to change, they're not many.
  • General
  1. It would be nice if you included Call Me Irresponsible in tags as it is name of the album the song was released in.
  2. Hitsounds are really cool, but usage of normal-hitnormal is a little bad. Firstly, it seems that sound in its background is a little later than the drum, but moreover, I noticed that its quality is little worsened by volume manipulation, in the end I can clearly hear ugly distortion when it appears in a map. I took the kick drum from one of my older maps (because I was using pretty much the original from some pack or maybe FL) and mixed it with soft-hitnormal the way it doesn't sound distorted as the original file. If you can, please replace it with this.

Hard
  3. 00:06:109 (4) - Stacking with 00:04:890 (2) - appears to look much better in gameplay, I guess moving it on 314;313 would not harm the map at all. Stacking doesn't apply for the note, so its position is off the slider in game play and that looks kind of unpolished.
  4. If possible, check for other stacks as well, 1 point things like 00:08:791 (2) - don't matter, but things like 00:07:572 (7) - don't look nor read well. I think there weren't that many, just few.

Normal
  5. Please copy combo colors from Hard, they are inconsistent and currently these on Normal don't fit the background at all.
  6. After checking Bakari's mod, I must admit that 02:42:387 (1,2,3) - fits better the way he suggested it, it makes it little bit more difficult to play, but the rhythm is more correct. You don't have to worry about it being to hard, at least it will fit the 2-diff spread more.
  7. For 01:53:626 and 01:54:114, I would also welcome a note here. For similar reasons as above, clicking is emphasizing the important sound much better than ending on slider and it makes the spread a little better.
I don't see really any reason for changing other beatmap patterns, settings or anything else. Apart from these, few minor, few more important things, I have no reason to make mapper wait any longer, difference between these diffs is adequate and because readability for both diffs (apart from mentioned stacks) is perfect, I cannot really say no, it's great. Call me back.
Topic Starter
Blizs

Wafu wrote:

Found out this beatmap thanks to Bakari and I really love the way it is mapped and everything around it. Here are few things I would welcome to change, they're not many.
  • General
  1. It would be nice if you included Call Me Irresponsible in tags as it is name of the album the song was released in. Added :3
  2. Hitsounds are really cool, but usage of normal-hitnormal is a little bad. Firstly, it seems that sound in its background is a little later than the drum, but moreover, I noticed that its quality is little worsened by volume manipulation, in the end I can clearly hear ugly distortion when it appears in a map. I took the kick drum from one of my older maps (because I was using pretty much the original from some pack or maybe FL) and mixed it with soft-hitnormal the way it doesn't sound distorted as the original file. If you can, please replace it with this. Well, Replaced :3

Hard
  3. 00:06:109 (4) - Stacking with 00:04:890 (2) - appears to look much better in gameplay, I guess moving it on 314;313 would not harm the map at all. Stacking doesn't apply for the note, so its position is off the slider in game play and that looks kind of unpolished. I don't know why did that point become that far from the stacking point XD . Maybe I has unwittingly moved 00:06:109 (4,5,6) - XD. And fixed some minor stacking problem too :3
  4. If possible, check for other stacks as well, 1 point things like 00:08:791 (2) - don't matter, but things like 00:07:572 (7) - don't look nor read well. I think there weren't that many, just few. yup.

Normal
  5. Please copy combo colors from Hard, they are inconsistent and currently these on Normal don't fit the background at all. Whoops... forgot it :3
  6. After checking Bakari's mod, I must admit that 02:42:387 (1,2,3) - fits better the way he suggested it, it makes it little bit more difficult to play, but the rhythm is more correct. You don't have to worry about it being to hard, at least it will fit the 2-diff spread more. After considering about it and this thing was mentioned 2 times, I think I'll change it.
  7. For 01:53:626 and 01:54:114, I would also welcome a note here. For similar reasons as above, clicking is emphasizing the important sound much better than ending on slider and it makes the spread a little better. Yea like I said above :3
I don't see really any reason for changing other beatmap patterns, settings or anything else. Apart from these, few minor, few more important things, I have no reason to make mapper wait any longer, difference between these diffs is adequate and because readability for both diffs (apart from mentioned stacks) is perfect, I cannot really say no, it's great. Call me back.
meii18
Call me after Wafu bubble it :3
Wafu
Bubblé :3
Topic Starter
Blizs
yay >w<
Nyukai
I thought this map got already qualified... lol Maybe I was just confused w

Good luck, awesome map <3
Shiranai
[Hard]
  1. 00:12:935 - 00:36:341 I think you forget? http://puu.sh/jjVp6/155842ae76.jpg
  2. 00:52:432 (3) - Imo this beat 00:52:919 - is quite strong, so rather than holding the slider I guess it's better to be clicked, so the rhythm something like http://puu.sh/jjWao/a038252ea5.jpg
  3. 01:20:957 (2,3,4) - Idk it's kind of sudden on that triplet while the rest you use 1/4 slider with repeat
  4. 02:43:362 (3,4) - Kinda too close imo, considering to make them a bit farther? as the SV is 0.90 same as 01:57:771 (2,3) - so I guess it's better to have same spacing on them visually
  5. 03:04:573 - Set to http://puu.sh/jjVp6/155842ae76.jpg, then remove normal sampleset on this one 03:04:817 -, then lastly on 03:05:119 - set also to http://puu.sh/jjVp6/155842ae76.jpg. So overall better at the bass and drum emphasis imo
[Normal]
  1. 00:00:502 - Duplicate inherited point
  2. 00:19:518 (3,1) - Spacing error it's noticeable imo
  3. 00:31:221 (3,1) - Spacing error
  4. 01:41:192 - Add additions Drum clap, then add additions Drum finish here 01:41:436 -? kinda too quite there imo
  5. 02:43:118 (2,3,4,5) - How about try this rhythm https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3466730 instead? It's more fit with both vocal and guitar melodies
  6. 03:04:573 - Set to http://puu.sh/jjVp6/155842ae76.jpg, then remove normal sampleset on this one 03:04:817 -, then lastly on 03:05:119 - set also to http://puu.sh/jjVp6/155842ae76.jpg. So overall better at the bass and drum emphasis imo
[]
Overall looks great, feel free to call me for a recheck
Yohanes
Go Go Go!
Topic Starter
Blizs

Mako Sakata wrote:

[Hard]
  1. 00:12:935 - 00:36:341 I think you forget? http://puu.sh/jjVp6/155842ae76.jpg ya... I forgot it XD
  2. 00:52:432 (3) - Imo this beat 00:52:919 - is quite strong, so rather than holding the slider I guess it's better to be clicked, so the rhythm something like http://puu.sh/jjWao/a038252ea5.jpg After considering about it. First time I won't change it. But after I see 02:33:854 (3,4) - , I change my mind :3. And changed 01:47:044 (3) - too for consistency :3.
  3. 01:20:957 (2,3,4) - Idk it's kind of sudden on that triplet while the rest you use 1/4 slider with repeat Changed for consistency.
  4. 02:43:362 (3,4) - Kinda too close imo, considering to make them a bit farther? as the SV is 0.90 same as 01:57:771 (2,3) - so I guess it's better to have same spacing on them visually Nope. This point have a different effect from the last point you said. This point has a low tom part that I think if the spacing was a bit decreased, it would be cool :3.
  5. 03:04:573 - Set to http://puu.sh/jjVp6/155842ae76.jpg, then remove normal sampleset on this one 03:04:817 -, then lastly on 03:05:119 - set also to http://puu.sh/jjVp6/155842ae76.jpg. So overall better at the bass and drum emphasis imo But I hear a kick drum at 03:04:817 - that looks not a good idea to ignore it :(
[Normal]
  1. 00:00:502 - Duplicate inherited point didn't notice it lol. fixed
  2. 00:19:518 (3,1) - Spacing error it's noticeable imo fixed
  3. 00:31:221 (3,1) - Spacing error fixed
  4. 01:41:192 - Add additions Drum clap, then add additions Drum finish here 01:41:436 -? kinda too quite there imo yea... I forgot to add it XD . Added to make it consistent with Hard
  5. 02:43:118 (2,3,4,5) - How about try this rhythm https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3466730 instead? It's more fit with both vocal and guitar melodies it will ignore the vocal you on the music :(
  6. 03:04:573 - Set to http://puu.sh/jjVp6/155842ae76.jpg, then remove normal sampleset on this one 03:04:817 -, then lastly on 03:05:119 - set also to http://puu.sh/jjVp6/155842ae76.jpg. So overall better at the bass and drum emphasis imo But I hear a kick drum at 03:04:817 - that looks not a good idea to ignore it :(
[]
Overall looks great, feel free to call me for a recheck
Thanks for mod, Mako >w<
and Thanks for suppport Inyuschan and Yohanes >w<
Shiranai
We did a recheck,
Log
2015-07-31 21:34 Blizs: Hi Mako >w<
2015-07-31 21:36 Mako Sakata: Halloooo kak :D
2015-07-31 21:37 Blizs: cuma mau recheck :3
2015-07-31 21:38 Mako Sakata: Okeeey
2015-07-31 21:39 Blizs: thanks >w<
2015-07-31 21:40 Blizs: osu!nya update jadi harus DC sebentar :3
2015-07-31 21:41 Mako Sakata: Yaudah update dlu atuh
2015-07-31 21:41 Blizs: udah tadi
2015-07-31 21:41 Blizs: makannya DC sebentar XD
2015-07-31 21:41 Mako Sakata: Ohh XD
2015-07-31 21:44 Mako Sakata: Eh kak metadatanya udah oke kan yah?
2015-07-31 21:46 Blizs: udah.... albumnya udah dipost sama Wafu di modnya [http://www.michaelbuble.com/album/call-me-irresponsible-special-edition Call me Irresponsible]
2015-07-31 21:46 Blizs: bentar
2015-07-31 21:46 Blizs: masih agak ragu antara "Michael Buble" atau "michael buble" ???
2015-07-31 21:47 Blizs: oh uda bener ternyata "Michael Buble" XD . Reference => [http://board.michaelbuble.com/ di web titlenya]
2015-07-31 21:48 Mako Sakata: http://puu.sh/jkaFd/3987791ab5.png aku liat di itunes juga
2015-07-31 21:48 Mako Sakata: Berarti udah okee
2015-07-31 21:48 Blizs: sip ;)
2015-07-31 21:53 Mako Sakata: Kak kenapa spinner akhirnya ga dipisah jadi dua bagian aja? 03:15:592 (1) -
2015-07-31 21:54 Mako Sakata: http://puu.sh/jkaZv/7efc74f74d.jpg
2015-07-31 21:55 Mako Sakata: http://puu.sh/jkb2Q/201b1e3bfa.jpg
2015-07-31 21:56 Blizs: spinner yang pertama akhirnya kayaknya nggak mengacu ke apapun
2015-07-31 21:56 Mako Sakata: Spinner yang pertamanya berakhir di blue tick kak
2015-07-31 21:56 Mako Sakata: Bgmn?
2015-07-31 21:57 Mako Sakata: XD
2015-07-31 21:57 Blizs: gimana kalo http://puu.sh/jkb82/98fc79f27e.jpg ?
2015-07-31 21:57 Blizs: spinner yang pertama berakhir di piano di instrumen
2015-07-31 21:58 Blizs: jadi hitsoundnya juga nggak sia-sia
2015-07-31 22:01 Mako Sakata: Hmm
2015-07-31 22:03 Mako Sakata: Kalo yang spinner pertama yang ini 03:15:860 (1) - berakhirnya di sini 03:18:075 - di big tick bgmn kak? terus spinner yang kedua ini 03:18:360 (1) - mulainya di big tick juga di sini 03:18:360 - kayanya lebih reasonable deh menurut aku
2015-07-31 22:03 Mako Sakata: http://puu.sh/jkbuK/42a2fef564.jpg
2015-07-31 22:05 Blizs: bisa aja sih :3 cuma aku nggak tau harus kasi hitsound apa di spinner pertama ;w; (atau mungkin dikasi audio 5% aja ya ?)
2015-07-31 22:06 Mako Sakata: Hitsound whistle aja di spinner pertama, yang spinner akhir kosong
2015-07-31 22:06 Mako Sakata: Ga harus 5% juga udah lumayan kecil kok suara hitsoundnya :D
2015-07-31 22:07 Mako Sakata: Tadi aku udah cobain main lumayan
2015-07-31 22:10 Blizs: oke deh ;) tapi aku keep whistle di spinner akhir soalnya ada piano :3
2015-07-31 22:10 Mako Sakata: Oke okeeey
2015-07-31 22:19 Mako Sakata: Kayanya itu aja kak
2015-07-31 22:19 Mako Sakata: Sisanya udah kereeen
2015-07-31 22:20 Blizs: makasi >w< .... tinggal update :3
2015-07-31 22:20 Mako Sakata: Okeee
What we fix and check:
1. Metadata cross-check, source 1, 2, 3
2. Improve the last spinner and some hitsound

But, due to Blizs' internet issue, the update will come tomorrow morning perhaps :)
Topic Starter
Blizs
updated~~~
Shiranai
Hope we don't miss anything here

Edit: too many qualified atm
Edit2: qualified
show more