forum

Johanna Kurkela - Tuo se mulle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lanttu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 22. lokakuuta 2010 at 14:05:00

Artist: Johanna Kurkela
Title: Tuo se mulle
Tags: finnish Dolores Haze
BPM: 121
Filesize: 5507kb
Play Time: 01:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,6 stars, 73 notes)
  2. Hard (4,68 stars, 195 notes)
  3. Normal (2,74 stars, 107 notes)
Download: Johanna Kurkela - Tuo se mulle
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Let's just see if every Finnish osu-player hates me because of this, lol.

Also, do I need to be a super popular guy in the top-50 players or something similar if I'd like to have the title, that shows up in the beginning, colored?

When you'll find the west wind, bring it to me~

October 22; Edit
Garven
Aah, another Lanttu map. *yoink*

[General]
No album name to add to the tags? Seems kind of empty with just "finnish"

[Normal]
00:48:719 (1) - Hrm, maybe use two control points to smooth out that curve a little bit? You have a lot of sliders that are similarly sharp-angled that don't look too pleasing that you may want to do this to. I'll just leave this note here in case you don't care, hehe.
00:58:636 (3) - Sticking a tiny bit into the HP bar. Dunno if you care about that sort of thing.
01:10:537 (1) - For some reason the end of this spinner's hit sound feels a bit delayed compared to the snare hit in the song itself. Makes a weird dis-jointed timing with the sounds. I'd suggest doing your custom clap sound or even just let it be a normal soft hit. Seems to blend better to me. It kind of does this with a lot of the Normal finish uses, but this one is the most prominent since it's a long spinner, so you're expecting it a bit.
Good difficulty~

[Hard]
The slider sound kind of sticks out to me compared to the band in the background. Maybe reduce the gain on it a little bit and add it as a custom hit sound?
01:10:537 (1) - Same thing from the normal diff.
Nothing wrong here.

I can't find anything wrong in your maps anymore. *retires from modding*
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Garven wrote:

Aah, another Lanttu map. *yoink* ^u^

No album name to add to the tags? Seems kind of empty with just "finnish" Since osu can't handle the letter ä I can't use the full album name, but half of it added~

[Normal]
00:48:719 (1) - Hrm, maybe use two control points to smooth out that curve a little bit? You have a lot of sliders that are similarly sharp-angled that don't look too pleasing that you may want to do this to. I'll just leave this note here in case you don't care, hehe. Actually most of the sliders are on purpose like that. :3 But I made this slider more softer~
00:58:636 (3) - Sticking a tiny bit into the HP bar. Dunno if you care about that sort of thing. Vertical flip~
01:10:537 (1) - For some reason the end of this spinner's hit sound feels a bit delayed compared to the snare hit in the song itself. Makes a weird dis-jointed timing with the sounds. I'd suggest doing your custom clap sound or even just let it be a normal soft hit. Seems to blend better to me. It kind of does this with a lot of the Normal finish uses, but this one is the most prominent since it's a long spinner, so you're expecting it a bit. Changed~
Good difficulty~

[Hard]
The slider sound kind of sticks out to me compared to the band in the background. Maybe reduce the gain on it a little bit and add it as a custom hit sound? OK~
01:10:537 (1) - Same thing from the normal diff. OK~
Nothing wrong here.

I can't find anything wrong in your maps anymore. *retires from modding*
And kudosu star, thank you very much♥ ;~;
banvi
hi~
Normal
fine to me
Hard
fine to me

omg I can't find any problem & suggestion. :o
great map & skin :)
Vanmonky
As your request :3

Read this first for the icon explanation.
- [?] Asking for a second thought.
- [!] Fatal error. You have to fix this for sure.
- [No icon] Only a suggestion.

[General]
No source? :3

[Storyboard]
Ahh, that sunshine! I was having that idea when I mapped my current pending map. Lol you make it really nice I love it.

[Easy]
-- The soft-hitclap sounds too loud.
-- Why don't you try map the whole song?
-- Do you use claps randomly? I see your pattern but it will be better if mixed with clap every 2/1 tick.
-- Why not use some whistles like the [Hard] diff?
00:11:529 (3) - Better use clap.
00:24:917 (1) - Unstacked properly.
01:10:537 (1) - Add finish maybe? Just do not leave it blank.

[Hard]
-- Why don't you try map the whole song?
00:13:760 (2) - I don't really like this extreme jump.
01:22:686 (4) - Unstacked properly.
01:28:140 (2) - ^
01:51:446 (3) - Add clap :3
Star. This is a beautiful map :3
Topic Starter
Lanttu
[General]
No source? :3 Well, there really isn't anything to put on source. ^^

[Storyboard]
Ahh, that sunshine! I was having that idea when I mapped my current pending map. Lol you make it really nice I love it. lol thank you~ :3

[Easy]
-- The soft-hitclap sounds too loud. Made them softer~
-- Why don't you try map the whole song? Nah, I think it's ending fine there. :3
-- Do you use claps randomly? I see your pattern but it will be better if mixed with clap every 2/1 tick. Better now?
-- Why not use some whistles like the [Hard] diff? I'm having troubles trying to think where to put those. ;_;
00:11:529 (3) - Better use clap. OK~
00:24:917 (1) - Unstacked properly. Fixed~
01:10:537 (1) - Add finish maybe? Just do not leave it blank. I can't decide if I like finish or silence better.. Well, changed back to finish for now.

[Hard]
-- Why don't you try map the whole song? Nah~
00:13:760 (2) - I don't really like this extreme jump. A bit shorter jump.
01:22:686 (4) - Unstacked properly. Fixed~
01:28:140 (2) - ^ ~
01:51:446 (3) - Add clap :3 OK~

Thank you very much~♥ Also thanks to Banvi for your time. ^u^
roflninja
Hi, sorry for the long delay :(

[normal]
00:22:934 (1) - no new combo?

[hard]
01:41:033 (1) - no new combo?

awsome map
Mianki
Oisit voinut valita pahemmankin biisin :D
Kiva :P
Topic Starter
Lanttu

roflninja wrote:

Hi, sorry for the long delay :( It's OK~ ^^

[normal]
00:22:934 (1) - no new combo? OK~

[hard]
01:41:033 (1) - no new combo? OK~

awsome map
Thank you very much~♥ ;u;

@Mianki; Kiitän, hyvä ettet seivästä päätäni pylvääseen tämän takia. :'3
Shiro
Modding legend:

Unrankable.
Major issues in the map: it is highly recommended to fix them.
Minor issue in the map: you don't have to follow them exactly, but I recommend you to.
Suggestions: those are personal opinions, feel free to follow them or not.
Possible fix suggestion.
If there's one black bold line in the whole mod post, I won't star the map. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DOESN'T MEAN I WILL STAR THE MAP IF THERE IS NO BLACK BOLD LINE. Learn to mathematical implication.

Normal:
Fine.

Hard:
01:29:132 (4,6) - Stack them properly.

Topic Starter
Lanttu

Odaril wrote:

Hard:
01:29:132 (4,6) - Stack them properly. OK~
Thanks~
Vass_Bass
Hi~
Nice map ^^

Normal
00:27:892 (2) - make it like (1)?
Hard
00:36:322 (9,10,11) - 1 grid left

Sunny map ^_^ star :)
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Vass_Bass wrote:

Hi~
Nice map ^^

Normal
00:27:892 (2) - make it like (1)? I can't make it fit well if they're same so left it like that. >:
Hard
00:36:322 (9,10,11) - 1 grid left OK~

Sunny map ^_^ star :)
Thank you~ ^^
GladiOol
[General]
  1. I think an Easy would be nice with this mapset, maybe make one? (:
  2. Offset 9045.
[Hard]
  1. I would love to hear some whistles in the beginning part! (Normal also have whistles at the beginning, so why not Hard?)
  2. Decrease Drain Rate by one please. Drain Rate 8 is a bit harsh on 121 BPM.
[Normal]
  1. Decrease Overall Difficulty and/or Drain Rate by one ?
01:47:226 (1) - Remove New Combo.

Starred~
Topic Starter
Lanttu

GladiOol wrote:

[General]
  1. I think an Easy would be nice with this mapset, maybe make one? (: I'll start working. :3
  2. Offset 9045. OK~
[Hard]
  1. I would love to hear some whistles in the beginning part! (Normal also have whistles at the beginning, so why not Hard?) Added~
  2. Decrease Drain Rate by one please. Drain Rate 8 is a bit harsh on 121 BPM. OK~
[Normal]
  1. Decrease Overall Difficulty and/or Drain Rate by one ? OK~
01:47:226 (1) - Remove New Combo. OK~

Starred~
Thank you~ ^^
Sallad4ever
I'm going to wait for your easy, if you don't mind :D

Have a star for now
Sallad4ever
Hi Lanttu sorry for the delay m(_ _)m

[General]
- hmm.... I second Van's mod about mapping it to the end, I like it if you finish the map until the end. Your choice :D
- Hmm..it feels like the custom clap suddenly become sharper after the break, I'm guessing it's because of the song or there's something wrong with my ear :o

[Easy]
01:02:598 (3) - change the end of the slider to finish, it's better imo
Combo mod
SPOILER
00:16:978 (4) - the combo patterns before this is NC (new combo) every 2/1, so based on that this should be NC
00:17:474 (1) - remove NC
00:20:945 (5) - NC
00:22:929 (1) - remove NC
00:28:879 (4) - NC
00:44:747 (4) - ^ then remove NC from 00:45:243 (1)
00:56:648 (3) - ^ then remove NC from 00:57:640 (1)
01:08:549 (1) - remove NC to make it consistent with 01:00:615 (2)
01:24:417 (4) - NC then remove NC from 01:24:912 (1)
01:36:317 (3) - ^
01:48:218 (4) - ^
01:49:210 (1) - remove NC
01:51:193 (5) - NC

[Normal]
01:38:301 (3) - could you add custom clap on the tick? the clap patterns break because of the slider and it feels empty with only the slider tick
Combo mod
SPOILER
00:16:978 (6) - NC then remove NC from 00:17:474 (1)
00:21:689 (6) - NC
00:32:350 (1) - remove NC then add NC on 00:32:846 (6)
00:55:656 (1) - remove NC

[Hard]
Simple yet fun :)

A very solid map, nothing much to mod only some minor combo mod, Great
~Star

Edit: I'm so stupid, I could edit my previous post instead of making a new one orz
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Sallad4ever wrote:

Hi Lanttu sorry for the delay m(_ _)m

[General]
- hmm.... I second Van's mod about mapping it to the end, I like it if you finish the map until the end. Your choice :D Awww but I like the current ending. XD
- Hmm..it feels like the custom clap suddenly become sharper after the break, I'm guessing it's because of the song or there's something wrong with my ear :o I thought it sounded nice since it's the last chorus and all, should I change it to softer? ;_;

[Easy]
01:02:598 (3) - change the end of the slider to finish, it's better imo OK~
Combo mod
[/spoilerbox]OK To all~

[Normal]
01:38:301 (3) - could you add custom clap on the tick? the clap patterns break because of the slider and it feels empty with only the slider tick OK~
Combo mod
[/spoilerbox] OK~

[Hard]
Simple yet fun :)

A very solid map, nothing much to mod only some minor combo mod, Great
~Star

Edit: I'm so stupid, I could edit my previous post instead of making a new one orz
Thank you very much~ ^^ Also, combo modding is very much appreciated<3
jericho2442
talking with a bat and they they that 320kbps are not really rank friendly, so maybe encode it down to 256? ;)

love the mp3 quality anyway <333

[Easy]
your map has lots of nice sliders but the one at 00:37:309 (2) really looks ugly. how about making it look something like this? :P

01:00:615 (3) - newcombo

[Normal]
(Suggestion) 00:29:623 (2) - move this up abit so it dont overlap under (1) as much
00:57:144 (5) - newcombo

-------------------------------------------

except from them tiiiiiny things, these are some great maps, great job and enjoy my star o/
Topic Starter
Lanttu

jericho2442 wrote:

talking with a bat and they they that 320kbps are not really rank friendly, so maybe encode it down to 256? ;) lol, I don't undestand anything about these kbps things. plz someone explain it to me~ XD But yeah, I try to do something to it.

love the mp3 quality anyway <333 Well I guess it's good then~<3

[Easy]
your map has lots of nice sliders but the one at 00:37:309 (2) really looks ugly. how about making it look something like this? :P I guess I was lazy when mapping that,sorry~ Fixed. :3

01:00:615 (3) - newcombo OK~

[Normal]
(Suggestion) 00:29:623 (2) - move this up abit so it dont overlap under (1) as much OK~
00:57:144 (5) - newcombo OK~

-------------------------------------------

except from them tiiiiiny things, these are some great maps, great job and enjoy my star o/
Thank you very much~<3 o/
show more