forum

Madonna (Ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) - 4 Minutes to S

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Undernet_Zero
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on June-02-08 at 12:57:58 AM

Artist: Madonna (Ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)
Title: 4 Minutes to Save the World
BPM: 129.56
Filesize: 6036kb
Play Time: 02:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.3 stars, 309 notes)
Download: Madonna (Ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) - 4 Minutes to Save the World
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey everyone! This is my very first beatmap and it definately took many more hours than I'd have expected. I think you'll enjoy the quick beat to this song as I'm quite happy how it turned out! I'll be sure to fix anything that appears to be a problem with some players but don't give up on the first try of course!

Regardless, enjoy and have fun!
mrtn
First of all, the download link doesn't work. If one wants to download this he has to add sz to the end of the URL. Not your fault, though I just thought I'd point it out.

Now on the beatmap: some beats seem pretty off. I also checked the song in edit mode and there the beats also seemed off, please take a look at it.

Furthermore: I don't think the BPM is quite right... I quickly googled the song and found out the BPM is 113... Couldn't be bothered to try to time it myself so I could be wrong on this one. Anyway, I hope you fix it up because I like this song, and would like to play a good beatmap of it :).
TheSoXRoXmAsTer
I agree wtih the last post, but mostly I just wanted to say thank you for making this map at all cuz I really like this song too. hahaha it made my day when i stumbled upon it