forum

Pong is here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pong_old
I'm also known as OfficialSonicFanboy on some other sites but whatever.
Anyhow, EBA was my favorite DS game and I was getting bored with it because I had gotten all S's and was playing Jumpin' Jack Flash because I was bored. So that's how much I've played EBA for you guys. I'm really excited that new beatmaps are on here and available! Just need to upgrade my graphics card and I'll be playing it up and hopefully setting some new records, albeit I consider myself about an average player.
So I'm glad to see such a great community of players here and glad to be part of it.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Hello Pong. The name of this topic makes it sound like it should be in the Other Games forum.
Anyway, this is Osu. The wonderful Ouendan/EBA port/simulator/kick-ass game. I am but a lowly player, who can barely do anything without Relax on. And be careful not to get on people's bad sides. Although it's hard when people seem to hate you for no apparent reason.
Anywho, enough of my ranting, when you get your graphics card updated, have fun on the best free game on the intarwebz!
Topic Starter
Pong_old
Eh, I'm used to sour people, and every forum has those.
Anyhow, thanks, and I'll be grabbing that card today hopefully as I found the right one so I can be playing by tonight! I'm just worried about using the mouse, but I'm sure I'll adjust. Thanks for your input!
awp
There are a few alternatives, like if you're lucky enough to own a graphics tablet (yay!), but no matter what you use, you'll suck for a little while until you adjust to the new interface. When you do, though, it comes naturally, and eventually you start to kick ass.

Also, you needn't worry about the community getting hairy on you - apart from a few oddballs (myself included unpredictably) the community is pretty supporting (so long as you don't ask questions in which the answer is bold-facedly written everywhere in front of you). The worst you'll (usually) get is a !faq.
Topic Starter
Pong_old
Wow... I just played my first session! This truly is the best computer game ever!
I'll get used to the mouse though :D.