forum

Base Ball Bear - Dramatic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lha15991
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 at 5:07:59 PM

Artist: Base Ball Bear
Title: Dramatic
BPM: 137
Filesize: 7581kb
Play Time: 03:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.37 stars, 433 notes)
Download: Base Ball Bear - Dramatic
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
So this is my first beatmap creation... of my favorite Japanese song. Dramatic by Base Ball Bear. I only did one level thus far so as just to get a feel for the program and see what you guys think. Maybe there are some bugs that I missed that you guys could help point out to me. Thanks.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Timing seems spot on. Awesome start you have here! However, much of your map is improperly spaced. It's pretty easy to get used to once you've mapped for a bit. Since you're new, it's understandable. While placing your notes, hold down the ALT key for proper spacing. Also, don't adjust the distance snap divisor throughout the song, just keep it at one constant. I think that's what you did. Anyways, still a great start, and I look forward to see more. Also, note: If you stick with this song, and wish for it to be ranked, you need to make another difficulty. It'd be best to go with an easier one since not everyone who plays is a great player.

Good luck!
hunnykilla
Hah i just learned about base ball bear and its a really great band, ill check this out soon.