forum

Multiplayer Point system: Accessories [waiting]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
P-Drogan
How about when a playeer has alot of points from multiplayer games, he or she can spendind it on not only power ups,
but, if 3d dancers gets implemented, Accessories for your dancer such as OSU! glasses from Jame's avatar, uniforms, bunny bands,
or even a bird sitting on the dancer's shoulders (if you think the bird is from a certain avatar, it's only a coincidence).

what do you think?
Saturos
In a year or so from now, sure. Got a looong ways to go before we'd be able to do anything like that. D:
awp
Personally I think the unlockables (most, if not all) should be from Story mode. If/when that gets implemented.
RemmyX25

P-Drogan wrote:

(if you think the bird is from a certain avatar, it's only a coincidence)
COINCIDENCE?!! I THINK NOT!!

*ahem*

Thats sounds like a good idea, but I'm with Saturos on this one. And I can only imagine how hard it will be on peppy's end to code the Accessory System.
Saturos

RemmyX25 wrote:

Thats sounds like a good idea, but I'm with Saturos on this one. And I can only imagine how hard it will be on peppy's end to code the Accessory System.
I doubt the coding end would be that bad. I'm more thinking along the lines of 3D-dancers....with customizable accessories. You'd have to model each accessory, and then incorporate them into the dancing.

We don't even have dancers yet. ;x
awp

Saturos wrote:

You'd have to model each accessory,
yup

Saturos wrote:

and then incorporate them into the dancing.
Bind the accessory to the same skeleton that the dancer uses, and presto?
LimeGreenTeknii
I think, to make it easy for peppy, should make it so they have the same dance and just make it faster or slower depending on the BPM in the song the player is playing, kind of like DDR.