forum

Beatmap Submission back online (read please)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Hi guys.

Beatmap submission is now back up and running at full speed. Please note that any bumps made to posts will be lost - so make sure you re-bump those beatmaps you don't want dropping into the graveyard. Now might be a good time to mention that as we are low on modding staff (apply if interested please!!!) you should try and be proactive with your maps - post replies if they aren't getting looked at, and definitely come on IRC and ask for some help/feedback!
RemmyX25

peppy wrote:

Now might be a good time to mention that as we are low on modding staff (apply if interested please!!!)
How may I be of service?

I'll do my best to mod as many beatmaps as I can (provided Mom lets me on the computer...) but otherwise I'd be glad to give up my free time.
aquabluu
Wonder if I should?? :?
How do I apply to be a mod?
YoshiKart
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mifune24
Sure, I'll apply for modship.
Topic Starter
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25

peppy wrote:

Easiest is to come on IRC and pm/bug me :).
Will do, Captain. :)
aquabluu

peppy wrote:

Easiest is to come on IRC and pm/bug me :).
Cool, I'll show up
Rolled
James
^
second
RemmyX25
Once I get my laptop (graduation present), modding will be sooooo much easier. With or Without internet.
awp

Rolled wrote:

I approve of Mifune being a moderator.
Instant reaction is: why the fuck isn't he?

After a few seconds, it occurs to me that I haven't really seen him moderate - not saying he doesn't, but I haven't seen it. Either way, he's obviously proven his ability to put together a beatmap quite well, so if he needs any training it'll be short'n'sweet =3

Echo
13:47 <Echo> can i bump [mifune] up to a mod?
13:48 <peppy> he hasn't contacted me directly yet, so no
13:48 <Echo> oh ok
13:49 <peppy> i did tell them to irc me

So... make sure you pm peppy on the forum or talk to him on irc if you want to be a mod. IRC is generally faster.
Topic Starter
peppy
Also, please actually have a go at modding before you are made mod. Pretend you are a mod and help out with a few songs. I noticed mifune hasn't done this yet, and this has kind of become a prerequisite for becoming a mod. :)
RemmyX25
I'm trying my best at it, my only problem is time. With so much going on (and mom being computer nazi...), I rarely get the chance to get modding and beatmapping done at once.

How you guys manage it, I'll never know. Waaaaay beyond me.
Echo

RemmyX25 wrote:

How you guys manage it, I'll never know.
One word:

James :P
RemmyX25

Echo49 wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

How you guys manage it, I'll never know.
One word:

James :P
Point taken.
awp
Sleep. The less time you spend sleeping, the more time you have for other activities, such as modding.
RemmyX25
I dont sleep much anymore anyways. I'm an insomniac, and its killing me. (Gotta fix that habit... my summer work schedule includes mornings... breakfast....)

But enough of my rambling.
dunchel
show more