forum

Mika - Lollipop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, June 21, 2008 at 3:51:46 AM

Artist: Mika
Title: Lollipop
BPM: 191.96
Filesize: 16214kb
Play Time: 02:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.04 stars, 214 notes)
  2. Hard (4.52 stars, 321 notes)
Download: Mika - Lollipop
Download: Mika - Lollipop (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This right here is going to make A LOT of you question my sexuality. But y'know, I'm okay with it. It was fun to map, and fun to skin :P More difficulties eventually. Enjoy for now.

FYI: Mika is a very flamboyant homosexual. It was my... inspiration with the skin.

also, thanks awp for letting me jack his old hitcircle overlay from the TWEWY skin.

Normal mode ending done. The beginning of normal will most likely be swapped to easy mode and be revamped for Normal. Curious to what yous think about the ending of normal though (Luigi :P)

BIGEDIT: Finished :) Normal mode is done, and Music Video added. Rank this bitch.
Two_old
I love this beamap more than I love pizza
gaph2000
Im too lazy to download this at the moment. Is this the song that says lollipop a bunch of times then... *Pop* Ba-dum dum dum...
Topic Starter
Rolled
bahaha no. that's the choredettes or something :P Mika sings Grace Kelly, which you might have heard before.
Topic Starter
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MaybeLater_x
edit: Shit. sorry, maybelater. I accidentally edited your post instead of quoting it :|

To nutshell what he said, he basically said the map was cool and colorful, but a bit confusing. Also requested I customize the X in the skin. He also said something along the lines of "Holy shit rolled is that you in your avatar? You're fucking sexy" (i lie)

/Rolled
Topic Starter
Rolled
Is it possible to change the X if you miss a beat? If it is you could make it a broken heart, though I'm not sure if that'd make things a little too confusing. Just a suggestion anyhow.
indeed it is. Awp suggested a broken-ish rainbow but I will try a broken heart as well just to see which one looks better (not sure if I will edit that rainbow well.)

thank you both for the kudos.
Topic Starter
Rolled
Hitoshirenu Shourai
THIS IS AWESOME.

I approve.

Bubbled.
peppy
D: is this readt ti be agesa

lets try that again... IS THIS READY TO BE RANKED?

Okay normal isn't done. Hurry up with that!
Topic Starter
Rolled
James
woah 46mb non-video link ><
Topic Starter
Rolled
30 MB with vid and skin, 19 MB with only skin. Not bad imo.

Rank this bitch, now.
LuigiHann
Rankedamundo.
Saturos
Video offset should have been 9975. >>
awp
Topic Starter
Rolled

awp wrote:

Rolled wrote:

19 MB with only skin. Not bad imo.
That's fucking huge what on earth are you doing
shush you, it was fixed. It's like 9 mb now with the skin >_>

I had a .flv in there.
CheeseWarlock
Okay, this is officially awesome.
FurukawaPan
Okay now I have a cavity. Thanks for nothin' >:(